Chinese State Media Calls Biden Admin 'Most Incapable' in U.S. History Amid Taiwan Tension

It's incredible just how little people know. Someone tells them something, they hear it and think "sounds convenient to me" and they run with it.

In spite of all the evidence to the contrary.

That you know NOTHING about world politics doesn't stop you making an opinion up. Laughable.
An opinion is just that you take information from a lot of different sources and form an "opinion" Show me some of your evidence to the contrary I'd like to hear it. Maybe you can enlighten us and change our Opinions! I doubt you are that astute!

An opinion is just that you take information from a lot of different sources and form an "opinion" Show me some of your evidence to the contrary I'd like to hear it. Maybe you can enlighten us and change our Opinions! I doubt you are that astute!

You know, I've done it plenty of times and you come across as someone who isn't going to listen. But I'll give it a go, simply because I don't have anything better to do right now. But here's my prediction. You'll say "no, no, no" to everything I say, ignoring it all before insulting.

You claim "They own him", as in "China owns Biden".

Let's see.

November 16, 2021

"Biden says Taiwan's independence is up to Taiwan after discussing matter with Xi"

22 October 2021

"Biden says US will defend Taiwan if China attacks"

February 5, 2021

"Biden Doubles Down on Trump's Taiwan Policy, but Will It Last?"

"However, the Biden administration thus far has embraced the Trump decision to upgrade Washington's unofficial partnership with Taipei. "

"Biden sends unofficial delegation to Taiwan in ‘personal signal’"

April 14, 2021

"Former U.S. Senator Chris Dodd and former Deputy Secretaries of State Richard Armitage and James Steinberg headed to Taiwan on Tuesday at President Joe Biden’s request, in what a White House official called a “personal signal” of the president’s commitment to the Chinese-claimed island and its democracy."

"Taiwan-Biden ties off to strong start with invite for top diplomat"

JANUARY 21, 2021

"Taiwan’s ties with its most important global backer the United States are off to a strong start under President Joe Biden’s government, after the island’s de facto ambassador attended an inauguration for the first time with an official invitation."

I'm getting pro-Taiwan sentiment from Biden almost every month of his presidency. We've got January, February, April, October, November here and I didn't even search based on date.

Forum List

Back