Chinese replacing US as trading partners

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
As Trump talks wall, China builds bridges to Latin America

You know. I used to be pro free trade. I were an immigrant. I do not understand why I should thank anyone but my bosses for my job. I didn't feel that I owe anything to the rest of americans, especially the welfare parasites. Just the capitalists.

Then I sort of see that life is not as simple as libertarians want people to believe. US immigration laws are already far more lenient than others. American citizens are jailed for trespassing to other countries. I saw what muslims did.

So I sort of consider that may be life is not black and white. So what if citizens in some countries want to keep immigrants out? But that means jobs simply move to China. Then there is Trump that want to block free trade.

You know what. I am no longer a full fledge libertarian. If some countries want to restrict trade and immigrants, I would not necessarily consider that wrong. After all, I like Trump even before he won because he's a businessman.

That being said. It's not necessarily a good idea to restrict trade.

Not sure if America like being number 2 in GDP. But hei, you pick a businessman as president. I am sure you'll do well somehow. Good luck guys.

Who else is going to buy the billions of dollars in cheap plastic shit China makes?

They can try selling it in Latin America, but they're going to have to take a much lower selling price because LA has far less disposable income. Then the LA's will probably sell the shit to us for yet still less than the Chinese charged us.

Looks like we win either way.

We;ll see. But yea, Trump is a good choice. Enjoy your first businessmen turn president.

You know. I used to be pro free trade. I were an immigrant. I do not understand why I should thank anyone but my bosses for my job. I didn't feel that I owe anything to the rest of americans, especially the welfare parasites. Just the capitalists.

Then I sort of see that life is not as simple as libertarians want people to believe. US immigration laws are already far more lenient than others. American citizens are jailed for trespassing to other countries. I saw what muslims did.

So I sort of consider that may be life is not black and white. So what if citizens in some countries want to keep immigrants out? But that means jobs simply move to China. Then there is Trump that want to block free trade.

You know what. I am no longer a full fledge libertarian. If some countries want to restrict trade and immigrants, I would not necessarily consider that wrong. After all, I like Trump even before he won because he's a businessman.

That being said. It's not necessarily a good idea to restrict trade.

Not sure if America like being number 2 in GDP. But hei, you pick a businessman as president. I am sure you'll do well somehow. Good luck guys.

You never were a libratarian. Nor are you one now. You should bone up on this stuff so you can look less like a fool and more like somebody who knows what they're writing about. Seriously.

Left wingers sure defend china. I thought they were all about human rights and concerned about the planet.

What am I saying? Same group mind you that defends every muslim, even if they murder 50 gays.

The left are full of shit. They prove it every day. The only thing they are against are republican white American christians.

Literally, that is all.

Got to agree with that. Libtards seem to tolerate everything. Muslim, gay killing, other cultures, even though western civilization is the most liberal in the world.

I think the world is already as good as I want them to be. Countries competing with each other rather than killing each others.

Each country will do whatever it takes to arrange itself to max out it's prosperity. Successful system is copied.

The result will be fine.

In a sense I am not libertarian. I do not think that all government intervention is wrong. So what if majority of people want it? That being said, even if the majority have a right to trample on individual freedom, they will soon learn that it's not toward the best interest of anyone to do so.

Raise tax, and see where capitals go? Impose minimum wage and see where jobs go? Protect your industry and see other countries dominate the world's trade.

I want people to be libertarian. However, I would argue from the profit side instead of from moral side.

New Topics

Forum List

Back