Chinese recipes that are easy to make at home.

You think OP now is the right time to start talking about Chinese food recepies? of all food in the world Chinese food??

Aren't you a bit out of touch with the times? lol....you know bats, dogs, cats wet markets and all that Chinese horror?

Just the thought.......omigod.......just the thought :eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

Sweet & Sour Pork

About a pound or so of either 1 inch thick pork riblets with bone, or other pork, beef, chicken or shrimp.
water
cornstarch

rinse meat pieces in water, dredge in dry cornstarch, then in some cornstarch mixed with water. Fry in some hot oil till golden brown & meat is cooked thru.

I usually just buy a premade sauce, but here is a recipe to make your own. Or there are others if you choose.

You think OP now is the right time to start talking about Chinese food recepies? of all food in the world Chinese food??

Aren't you a bit out of touch with the times? lol....you know bats, dogs, cats wet markets and all that Chinese horror?

Just the thought.......omigod.......just the thought :eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:
Did you bother to read the OP,
which clearly hints toward what you just said ?
1587316896715.png

Last edited:
Stir fry is a lot of dang work. Mostly the chopping. Still, I do a mean shrimp and scallop stir fry every couple of weeks. More often, I pick up the phone and call my local Chinese restaurant. Like to support them since their doors are closed. Takes about 20 minutes for a guy wearing gloves and a mask to drops at my front door.

They make frozen bags of Tempura style battered chicken nuggets that make great sweet and sour chicken, but since jar/bottle sweet and sour sauces are horrible,
Just make an easy sauce of corn syrup sugar and vinegar with drop of red dye and thicken with corn starch if you have to.
Real good sweet and sour chicken uses cuts of pickles, pinapple bits, cuts of carrots, green pepper.

Forum List

Back