Chinese Olympians proudly wearing mao pins on the stand.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Bao Shanju and Zhong Tianshi won gold at the Tokyo Games on Monday, and at their medal ceremony, they were photographed with the red pins attached to their warmup jackets.

In 1958, he launched the Great Leap Forward that aimed to rapidly transform China's economy from agrarian to industrial, which led to the deadliest famine in history and the deaths of 15–55 million people between 1958 and 1962.

Gong Xiaoxia recalls the blank expression on the man’s face as he was beaten to death by a Chinese mob.

“I remember him so vividly, he really had no expression on his face,” Gong said. “After about 10 or 20 minutes, God knows how long, someone took out a knife and hit him right into the heart.”

He was then strung on a pole and left dangling and rotting for two months.

“I think the most terrible thing, when I recall that period, the most terrible thing that struck me was our indifference,” said Gong, today a 38-year-old graduate student at Harvard researching her own history.

That terrible period was China’s 1966-1976 Cultural Revolution. The blinding indifference was in the name of Chairman Mao Tse-tung and the Communist Party.

It is now believed that as many as 60 million to 80 million people may have died because of Mao’s policies--making him responsible for more deaths than Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin combined.

Don't worry folks, according to the left here, Donald Trump was far worse.

This doesnt surprise me. More than half of Russia still looks favorably at Stalin.
Most leftists love federal supremacists. Because thats what they are.

Lucky Chinese. They have quite a history of celebrating prolific mass murderers.

They get to wear Mao pins, while all we get are Adam Lanza and Ed Gein pins.

Bao Shanju and Zhong Tianshi won gold at the Tokyo Games on Monday, and at their medal ceremony, they were photographed with the red pins attached to their warmup jackets.

In 1958, he launched the Great Leap Forward that aimed to rapidly transform China's economy from agrarian to industrial, which led to the deadliest famine in history and the deaths of 15–55 million people between 1958 and 1962.

Gong Xiaoxia recalls the blank expression on the man’s face as he was beaten to death by a Chinese mob.

“I remember him so vividly, he really had no expression on his face,” Gong said. “After about 10 or 20 minutes, God knows how long, someone took out a knife and hit him right into the heart.”

“I think the most terrible thing, when I recall that period, the most terrible thing that struck me was our indifference,” said Gong, today a 38-year-old graduate student at Harvard researching her own history.

That terrible period was China’s 1966-1976 Cultural Revolution. The blinding indifference was in the name of Chairman Mao Tse-tung and the Communist Party.

It is now believed that as many as 60 million to 80 million people may have died because of Mao’s policies--making him responsible for more deaths than Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin combined.

That's nothing

Haven't you seen the love fest between Bernie Sanders and AOC over Castro?

I mean really, get a room guys for your disturbing 3 way

But as was said, the Left loves murderous, dictatorial, genocidal, sociopaths.

They just can't get enough

Interesting isn't it? The leftists. Deny they are maoists.

No I want you to close your eyes and try to imagine the global OUTRAGE if two WHITE ATHLETES wore small swastikas on the podium.

Could you all just IMAGINE (John lennon was a marxist multi millionaire hypocritical hippy) the OUTRAGE?

Now with this with these two YELLOW athletes wear mao pins and nothing. You could hear a mouse fart 100 yards away before you hear ANYTHING from ANYONE.

It is an actual verifiable fact that mao killed more than hitler and stalin (another leftist hero) combined. It is actually verifiable.

Now, let's discuss why there isn't any outrage at all. Not even on this simple little site where IF two WHITE ATHLETES wore swastikas, it would be the lead story on every station around the globalist world.

Try to explain why that is. I dare any leftist. Actually don't want to hear from any of them which is why I have nearly all of them on ignore.

Last edited:

Might want to check on those dates.

and?

Forum List

Back