Chinese military calls US biggest threat to world peace

..the world is usually NEVER at peace..there are always conflictS/wars/etc
..there NEVER has been world peace
Maybe if we stopped attacking countries, especially the ones that never did anything to us, like Iraq and Afghanistan. Lots of countries have been peaceful for almost ever, just the US that has been at war for nearly its whole existence.

Maybe if we stopped attacking countries, especially the ones that never did anything to us, like Iraq and Afghanistan. Lots of countries have been peaceful for almost ever, just the US that has been at war for nearly its whole existence.

And Syria and Yemen and.............

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz
They sound correct.
we know you hate America

I hate many of the things are leaders do. We are the ones dropping bombs all over the place, not other countries.
the other countries START the crap--just like black criminals do = THEY are the bad guys, not the US
What did Iraq start?
????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!woooohooooooo
hitler started 1 war, Iraq started 2 wars--DUH
hitler gassed his own people--so did saddam
hitler violated the cease fire armistice--so did Iraq
Iraq harbored infamous terrorists

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
They sound correct.
we know you hate America

I hate many of the things are leaders do. We are the ones dropping bombs all over the place, not other countries.
the other countries START the crap--just like black criminals do = THEY are the bad guys, not the US
What did Iraq start?
actually--Iraq started 2 plus wars
Iran-Iraq
PG1
PG2-continuation of 1

They sound correct.
we know you hate America

What did Iraq start?
How did Iraq start the second war?

They sound correct.
we know you hate America

They don't start it with us.
neither did Germany in WW2
......we've been over this before...we had every right and duty to defend Kuwait--this is undeniable

They sound correct.
we know you hate America

......we've been over this before...we had every right and duty to defend Kuwait--this is undeniable

Saddam had every right to believe we would back him after backing him with their war with Iran.

We will never learn.

They sound correct.
we know you hate America

What did Iraq start?
How did Iraq start the second war?
?????????!!!!!!!!!!!
do you people not research/etc!!!!!
they VIOLATED the cease fire----do you not know what a cease fire is????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They sound correct.
we know you hate America

Saddam had every right to believe we would back him after backing him with their war with Iran.

We will never learn.
1. you did not refute the points
2. irrelevant
3.hahahahhahahahahahah

....Afghanistan is where the people lived----that murdered more Americans than at Pearl Harbor
...so we should just let them murder Americans???????!!!!!!!.. = idiocy
..that's like a cop letting a criminal go

Forum List

Back