Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Pvt. Server

~~~~~~
Two out of three isn't bad then..... Even the NY Slimes contradicts your claim....

skylar as always gets his ass owned.His bosses at the FBI sure pay him the big bucks for his embarrassing ass beatings he suffers here,he would never do it for free.LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:

And yet the entire conspiracy collapses with this cartoon simple question:

Where is the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese?

Keep running.

Gohmert doubles down after FBI dismisses claim of Clinton server hack

Ladies and gentlemen of the USMB jury....Who do you trust more, Representatine Louis Gohmert or the FBI who still refuses to turn over subpoenaed UNREDACTED emails and texts that the subcommittee has CONSTITUTIONALLY ever right to see.....or you can be a big fucking loser like skyler here?

Which of the two of them inspected Hillary's server?

That would be the FBI. And they found no evidence that her server was hacked. But maybe if you put your post in a larger font, it would make more sense.
Well HELL, YOU believe in ANNOMOUS SOURCES when it suits your fancy....because you're really dumb, when you c&p a headline from an article THAT is the text copied with an android....go back to school@

~~~~~~
Wait! he gets his information strictly from CREW, Media Matter, etc.

Spoken just like a KGB Propagandist. Except, no one is buying your bull.

~~~~~~
Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File ...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-server-hacked...
The report notes that "the file did not come from Blumenthal's server, but contained a reference to an IP address range that included the IP address of Clinton's server. In other words, not only could Hillary's home server have been hacked, but a file listing the names of jihadists in Libya may have found its way to an unsecured server in Romania.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts …
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was...
Jul 07, 2016 · Mrs. Clinton’s best defense, and one she cannot utter in public, is that whatever the risks of keeping her own email server, that server was certainly no more vulnerable than the State Department’s. Had she held an unclassified account in the State Department’s official system, as the rules required, she certainly would have been …
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s ...
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/comey-hillary-server-hacked
An early FBI assessment of Hillary Clinton's private email server indicated that it was "reasonably likely" she had been hacked by hostile foreign actors. ... Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s Server Was Hacked.

An unnamed woman cited by zero hedge, backed by 'FBI documents' that we can't read or verify even exists?

Try again, Rube.

~~~~~~
Two out of three isn't bad then..... Even the NY Slimes contradicts your claim....

The expert cited by the NY times didn't inspect the server.

The FBI forensic agent who did.....was fairly confident that there was no intrusion.

With the FBI reaffirming that there was no evidence that of an intrusion.

So I ask again.....what's the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese?

That's what Peter Strzok said in his reports and we know he covered for HC.

And by 'know he covered', you mean you *imagine* he covered. And ignore the IG that found that political bias didn't affect investigative decisions. Even in Strzok.

You guys sure are prone to mistake imagination for knowledge.

skylar as always gets his ass owned.His bosses at the FBI sure pay him the big bucks for his embarrassing ass beatings he suffers here,he would never do it for free.LOL

Keep running.

Ladies and gentlemen of the USMB jury....Who do you trust more, Representatine Louis Gohmert or the FBI who still refuses to turn over subpoenaed UNREDACTED emails and texts that the subcommittee has CONSTITUTIONALLY ever right to see.....or you can be a big fucking loser like skyler here?

That would be the FBI. And they found no evidence that her server was hacked. But maybe if you put your post in a larger font, it would make more sense.
Well HELL, YOU believe in ANNOMOUS SOURCES when it suits your fancy....because you're really dumb, when you c&p a headline from an article THAT is the text copied with an android....go back to school@

~~~~~~
Wait! he gets his information strictly from CREW, Media Matter, etc.

Laughing.......show me ever citing either in this thread. You'll find that once again, you're mistaking your imagination for knowledge.

My sources are the IG report. And the FBI.

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server
REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton's Private Server
Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Comey, his associate directors like McCabe, Priestap, Strzok, Baker, Page etc., could not find any crime? This is truly outrageous.

But that's okay, it wasn't the Russians eh? They were only accused by Hillary and her cabal for colluding with Trump.
I guess those firewalls mentioned by McCabe, Strzok and Page were put into place to prevent Swamp creatures from seeing prison, those firewalls can be brought down by our midterms vote.
But Hey, What difference does it make if an Ambassador, three American, and now 18 to 20 CIA agents have been attributed to Hillary for violating National Security Regulations and Laws. She is above the law. She's a Democrat.

I mean, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Right? o_O

View attachment 213739

I believe this was NO ACCIDENT and the whole thing was set up as a purge of info from Clinton TO the Chinese DELIBERATELY.

Another SELLOUT by the Clintons.

Trump needs to get on this BIG TIME and bust some balls, and sooner or later, LOCK THAT BITCH UP for 500 years in iron chains.

Alas, there's no evidence that the Chinese hacked her email server.

Or that the email server had information on CIA spies.

Or that the 18-20 spies who were killed or imprisoned were because of Hillary's email server.

Or that it was 'deliberate'.

From beginning to end, you're offering us imagination. A story that should begin with 'once upon a time'.
Well Skylar it seems that a MR, Seth Rich sent those emails from the DNC server to Wilkileaks but since then many more have been recovered from other sources. As far as the DNC server those emails are not been on the street. The ones on Clinton server were destroyed by Clinton under the nose of the FBI and DOJ, but she was given a free ride on breaking the law. There are many emails from many servers involved and they are easy to mix up.

Seth Rich sent those emails from the DNC server....according to who?

As our intelligence services have indicated that the DNC was hacked by the Russians. There are literally a dozen indictments of Russian hackers for that the DNC hack. And the server wasn't 'destroyed'. It was handed over the FBI who analyzed it.

Seriously guys? Is this really it? Just you guys citing your imagination over and over and over and ignoring *every* piece of actual evidence?

I ask again, what's the evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked by the Chinese? No rush, folks. I'm in my comfy chair.

~~~~~~
Hillary's Server Hacked After All? FBI Docs Reveal A File ...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-17/hillarys-server-hacked...
The report notes that "the file did not come from Blumenthal's server, but contained a reference to an IP address range that included the IP address of Clinton's server. In other words, not only could Hillary's home server have been hacked, but a file listing the names of jihadists in Libya may have found its way to an unsecured server in Romania.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary Clinton’s Email Was Probably Hacked, Experts …
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/07/us/hillary-clintons-email-was...
Jul 07, 2016 · Mrs. Clinton’s best defense, and one she cannot utter in public, is that whatever the risks of keeping her own email server, that server was certainly no more vulnerable than the State Department’s. Had she held an unclassified account in the State Department’s official system, as the rules required, she certainly would have been …
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s ...
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/comey-hillary-server-hacked
An early FBI assessment of Hillary Clinton's private email server indicated that it was "reasonably likely" she had been hacked by hostile foreign actors. ... Comey Draft Indicates It Was ‘Reasonably Likely’ Hillary’s Server Was Hacked.

An unnamed woman cited by zero hedge, backed by 'FBI documents' that we can't read or verify even exists?

Try again, Rube.

~~~~~~

The FBI forensic agent who did.....was fairly confident that there was no intrusion.

So I ask again.....what's the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese?

And by 'know he covered', you mean you *imagine* he covered. And ignore the IG that found that political bias didn't affect investigative decisions. Even in Strzok.

~~~~~~
Then ask yourself why Strzok was fired.

Try again, Rube.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Laughing.....show us the evidence it was for 'covering for Hillary'.

Or just close your eyes and imagine really, really hard. For conservatives, that seems to be the same thing as evidence.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Laughing.....show us the evidence it was for 'covering for Hillary'.

Or just close your eyes and imagine really, really hard. For conservatives, that seems to be the same thing as evidence.
I see Skyler needs to have last word, let's do the test, he is simply a CLINTON/OBUMA SYCHOPHANT. Show me the evidence you are not!

Keep running.

So I ask again.....show me the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese.

Always the fucking word games with you. Show me the proof that man was ever on the Moon? Show me the proof that the Earth is more than 2000 years old? Show me the proof that dinosaurs ever existed? The evidence is there, jackass. You know it. A former intelligence officer with expertise in cybersecurity who spoke to The DCNF on condition of anonymity said two members of the ICIG, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, met repeatedly with FBI officials to warn them of the Chinese intrusion. He reported it to Rep. Louie Gohmert who reported it to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

Obviously you nor I can see that evidence. That makes your argument like Curly Howard saying he cannot see anything because he's shut his eyes tight. Why can't you ever present at least a sensible argument worthy of an 8th grader? Why does the Left always lie or play games if they truly have facts to support their position? We can only take it on faith from the sources whose ultimate source is revealing it under cover for fear of reprisal. So of course you DEMAND to be shown something that YOU KNOW none of us can show because at least right now, it is only leaked confidential information, JUST LIKE ALL THE 4,906 Trump leaks you cannot prove yet take all of them to heart.

Source: Chinese front company hacked Hillary’s server - WND

Unnamed sources to Daily Caller: China hacked Hillary Clinton

Keep running.

So I ask again.....show me the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese.

Always the fucking word games with you. Show me the proof that man was ever on the Moon?

You mean other than the eye witneses, the video and the moon rocks they brought back?

Evidence isn't a word game. Its a verifiable, factual grounds for belief. And you've got jack shit.

As demonstrated by your babble about 'moon rocks' when I ask you to show us the evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese.

Or that it had any information about 'CIA spies'.

Or that the Chinese killed 'CIA spies' because of the imaginary hack.

You can't. Just admit it.

Show me the proof that the Earth is more than 2000 years old? Show me the proof that dinosaurs ever existed? The evidence is there, jackass. You know it. A former intelligence officer with expertise in cybersecurity who spoke to The DCNF on condition of anonymity said two members of the ICIG, investigator Frank Rucker and attorney Janette McMillan, met repeatedly with FBI officials to warn them of the Chinese intrusion. He reported it to Rep. Louie Gohmert who reported it to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

Obviously you nor I can see that evidence. That makes your argument like Curly Howard saying he cannot see anything because he's shut his eyes tight. Why can't you ever present at least a sensible argument worthy of an 8th grader? Why does the Left always lie or play games if they truly have facts to support their position? We can only take it on faith from the sources whose ultimate source is revealing it under cover for fear of reprisal. So of course you DEMAND to be shown something that YOU KNOW none of us can show because at least right now, it is only leaked confidential information, JUST LIKE ALL THE 4,906 Trump leaks you cannot prove yet take all of them to heart.

Source: Chinese front company hacked Hillary’s server - WND
Unnamed sources to Daily Caller: China hacked Hillary Clinton

An unnamed source with no verifiabl evidence of any kind.....contradicted by the FBI affirming that there was no evidence that her server was hacked. And the IG report citing the FBI forensic agent who inspected the server.

Our sources are not equal.

Always the fucking word games with you. Show me the proof that man was ever on the Moon?

You mean other than the eye witneses, the video and the moon rocks they brought back?

Show me the proof the moon landing wasn't shot in a studio?
Show me the proof those rocks really came from the moon?
Show me the proof that those witnesses actually witnessed anything?
Show me the proof our sources aren't equal?
Show me the proof this isn't a word game?
Show me the proof your mother didn't really type your post while you were off diddling yourself in the bathroom?

Show me the proof your mother didn't really type your post while you were off diddling yourself in the bathroom?

Yeah, none of that is evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese.

Meanwhile, the FBI found no evidence that it was hacked at all. With the IG citing the FBI forensic investigator that analyzed the server who was 'fairly confident' that there wasn't an intrusion. And the IG also finding the conclusions of the FBI were reasonable, based on precedent and the law with no evidence of political bias affecting investigative decisions.

So the IG and the FBI on one side......and an 'unnamed source' backed by nothing on the other.

Smiling.....can you see why this is rightly on the conspiracy theories page?

Meanwhile, the FBI found no evidence that it was hacked at all. With the IG citing the FBI forensic investigator that analyzed the server who was 'fairly confident' that there wasn't an intrusion. And the IG also finding the conclusions of the FBI were reasonable, based on precedent and the law with no evidence of political bias affecting investigative decisions.

So the IG and the FBI on one side......and an 'unnamed source' backed by nothing on the other.

Prove it wasn't!

And I asked you a half dozen times for the law he supposedly broke, and you come back with a hand full of sticky wet!...Either give me the criminal code so we can all look it up, OR shall we continue to laugh at your feeble attempts!

brokenrecord.gif

Meanwhile, the FBI found no evidence that it was hacked at all.

Show me the proof that the FBI aren't just saying that?

In other words, an agency that has been investigated, exposed and prosecuted as having lied, covered up and broken the law repeatedly on many occasions over many things for political corruption and gain vs. a guy who has everything to lose by talking and nothing to gain but the satisfaction of helping to drain the swamp a little?

An easy choice.

View attachment 214063

In the words, an agency that has been investigated, exposed and prosecuted as having lied, covered up and broken the law repeatedly on many occasions over many things for political corruption and gain vs. a guy who has everything to lose by talking and nothing to gain but the satisfaction of helping to drain the swamp a little?

An easy choice.

The IG found that there was no evidence that the investigative decisions of the FBI were affected by political bias. And that their conclusions were reasonable, based on precedent and the law.

This is Trump's IG mind you.

With the FBI finding no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked by anyone.

There's a reason why this thread is rightly in the conspiracy section. As its batshit nonsense backed by nothing. Not even a named source. While contradicted by both the IG and the FBI.

Prove it wasn't!

Prove it wasn't.....the mantra of batshit conspiracy theorists everywhere. When you can't back your claims with evidence you demand that we *disprove* whatever you imagine.

You prove your claims first, Purge.

And you can't. Which is exactly my point. My simple question about evidence shatters your entire silly conspiracy.

Prove it wasn't!

Prove it wasn't.....the mantra of batshit conspiracy theorists everywhere. When you can't back your claims with evidence you demand that we *disprove* whatever you imagine.

And you can't. Which is exactly my point. My simple question about evidence shatters your entire silly conspiracy.

So you cantc do it...no crime reported, dream on little subversive!

View attachment 214063

In the words, an agency that has been investigated, exposed and prosecuted as having lied, covered up and broken the law repeatedly on many occasions over many things for political corruption and gain vs. a guy who has everything to lose by talking and nothing to gain but the satisfaction of helping to drain the swamp a little?

An easy choice.

The IG found that there was no evidence that the investigative decisions of the FBI were affected by political bias. And that their conclusions were reasonable, based on precedent and the law.

There's a reason why this thread is rightly in the conspiracy section. As its batshit nonsense backed by nothing. Not even a named source. While contradicted by both the IG and the FBI.

Stroke already projved that wrong with his emails to Paige!

Prove it wasn't!

So you cantc do it...no crime reported, dream on little subversive!

Laughing.....so that's it? You're going to demand we *disprove* a conspiracy you can't factually establish.

Well that answers my question on where the evidence is that Hillary's server was hacked by the Chinese.

There is none.

View attachment 214063

An easy choice.

Stroke already projved that wrong with his emails to Paige!

'His Emails to Paige' don't include any evidence that Hllary's server was hacked by anyone.

But do your batshit conspiracy 'prove me wrong!' shtick. It always makes me giggle.

Forum List

Back