Chinese Court: Homosexuality is a Mental Disorder

Biden, Democrats, Disney, Nike, - you fill in the Leftist - will still ass kiss the ChiComs because of $$$$ and anti-Americanism.

China was around 5000 years before America. They are still here, must be doing something right maybe they know something we don't. 2 billion people I think they know a little about Sexuality.

Liberals are conflicted on this. Exaggerating white "racism", but then being a puppet of communists China driving civil unrest and false or exagerated claims of racism even though the Chinese are committing real genocide of the Muslim Uyghurs.

Man, you guys are trying to do somersaults to implicate the Democrats, liberals, leftist, communist, racist, anti-Americans, booger-eaters trying to make them guilty of what the Chinese do in China...it ain't working

Liberals are conflicted on this. Exaggerating white "racism", but then being a puppet of communists China driving civil unrest and false or exagerated claims of racism even though the Chinese are committing real genocide of the Muslim Uyghurs.
they aint conflicted ...theyre traitors .. they are bought and payed for by the chicoms .

Man, you guys are trying to do somersaults to implicate the Democrats, liberals, leftist, communist, racist, anti-Americans, booger-eaters trying to make them guilty of what the Chinese do in China...it ain't working
do you have anything negative to say about the genocidal racist chicom gov that released a virus that has killed millions or not traitor ...

You honestly think the Left gives a shit about the genocide by the Chinese of the Muslim Uyghurs?

You can't be that naïve. :(

You honestly think the Left gives a shit about the genocide by the Chinese of the Muslim Uyghurs?

I don't. they pick and choose whatever. Poor little minority of lefthanded one eyed eskimos, Vs all those really smart white guys that put a man on the moon...I know the colored gals did it instead....

Last edited:

i don't. they pick and choose whatever.

That's right.

What do you think Censorship and book burning is? Which is literally happening now in the US. When this keeps going, they will be going after everyone and that includes the LGBQ's.

do you have anything negative to say about the genocidal racist chicom gov that released a virus that has killed millions or not traitor ...
Yes, enjoy using your Chinese manufactured electronics to complain about China while you support them.

What do you think Censorship and book burning is? Which is literally happening now in the US. When this keeps going, they will be going after everyone and that includes the LGBQ's.
Why yes, I have yet to see the Yuge book burnings and censoring has been going on since humans developed a society.

I don't. they pick and choose whatever. Poor little minority of lefthanded one eyed eskimos, Vs all those really smart white guys that put a man on the moon...I know the colored gals did it instead....
They helped but your attitude doesn't appreciate anything that is not white.

Forum List

Back