Chinese Communist Party burning virus victims while they are still alive

Here you go, let us see democrats and their evil media spin this barbarity.....
Locals in Wuhan, where the Chinese coronavirus pandemic originated, have heard screams coming from funeral home furnaces, and some treated in hospitals say they saw workers put living coronavirus patients in body bags, Radio Free Asia (RFA) reported on Monday.

RFA noted that it could not independently verify that the Chinese Communist Party was burning coronavirus patients alive, nor has the Communist Party confirmed or denied the rumors. Yet the rumors persist that, to make room for new patients in Wuhan’s overcrowded hospitals, medical staff chose older patients less likely to survive the infection and shipped them to incinerators while they were still alive and conscious.

RFA quoted a source “close to the funeral industry” identified only as Ma who said that he had heard reports of “people restrained and forced into body bags when they were still moving.”

“Some people are saying that … there are video clips of screams coming from funeral homes, from inside the furnaces … which tells us that some people were taken to the funeral homes while they were still alive,” Ma added.

Ma also noted the existence of video testimony from an anonymous older woman who had been treated at a Wuhan hospital, presumably for Chinese coronavirus.

“One old lady was saying that they put one guy into … a body bag when he wasn’t even dead yet, and took him off to the crematorium because there was no way of saving him,” Ma told RFA.

Video of an older woman speaking anonymously to a camera began circulating on social media in February in which she said she witnessed a patient next to her at a Wuhan hospital stuffed into a body bag while still alive.

“He’s not dead, his feet and hands are still moving,” the woman says, “[They] wrapped him in a plastic body bag and zipped it up.”

According to New Tang Dynasty, a broadcaster affiliated with the persecuted Chinese Falun Gong movement, the woman spoke with a Wuhan accent, suggesting she was a native of the central Chinese city.

I have always known at a certain level how incredibly evil the CCP actually is but until I read............."Mao--the untold story" by Jung Chang and Jon Halliday I really had no idea of the extent of the horror that defines the CCP.
'Mao': The Real Mao

Today, Mao's portrait and his corpse still dominate Tiananmen Square in the heart of the Chinese capital. The current Communist regime declares itself to be Mao's heir and fiercely perpetuates the myth of Mao.

Last edited:
The CCP has been decieving the western world since its very beginning.....and is still doing it.

Leftists in America would do the same if they could get away with it.

They'd claim all Boomers and elderly have the virus and kill them all.

Our govt made that calculation, yes. And they decided some of us were good to go down.

Wow I hope that isn't true but nothing that regime does would surprise me. Ugh.
I believe every word of it, particularly as we now know what a huge draw the worst cases are on hospital resources, and to think the best response to CCP's international atrocity from the US federal leviathan to these savages to date is a few republican's calling for an investigation into the WHO! The WHO and all of its top echelon staff teamed up with CCP and intentionally pulled wool over CDC/NIH eyes about the scale and threat of this! They have committed crimes against humanity and both require incineration of their own, both need to be extincted!

I believe every word of it, particularly as we now know what a huge draw the worst cases are on hospital resources, and to think the best response to CCP's international atrocity from the US federal leviathan to these savages to date is a few republican's calling for an investigation into the WHO! The WHO and all of its top echelon staff teamed up with CCP and intentionally pulled wool over CDC/NIH eyes about the scale and threat of this! They have committed crimes against humanity and both require incineration of their own, both need to be extincted!

Settle down war-monger boy. :itsok:

Settle down war-monger boy. :itsok:
Dear God, do the math! It doesn't matter whether the bug got loose from lab intentionally or not, ditto for the ludicrous wet market story, what matters is what they did once they ascertained just what it was, what it was capable of, and how virulent(contagious).

The only question is what did they do once they knew, and we know absent shred of doubt what they did, they subjugated the doctors who attempted to warn the planet of the scale of the threat, they compelled their WHO moles to intentionally mislead the two premiere public health agencies on earth, CDC & NIH into thinking as late as January 14th that the bug could not transmit itself human to human, all the while in Wuhan they were taking extraordinary steps, including burning them alive!

China had two choices, do the right thing and alert the planet, or commit to it, we know exactly what they chose to do, they committed to it! Wake up and see the truth before blinded eye, they have committed an international atrocity, and they are in effect at war and we need to respond, dear God they have brought the United States to its knees, wake the hell up and ditch the stupid PC which infests your mind....

The CCP has been decieving the western world since its very beginning.....and is still doing it.

Our govt made that calculation, yes. And they decided some of us were good to go down.

Is it any different than Governors refusing to use HCQ and Erythromycin to treat patients infected with Wuhan Covid-19.

Is it any different than Governors refusing to use HCQ and Erythromycin to treat patients infected with Wuhan Covid-19.

Well that's kinda crazy. :cuckoo:

Who hates big govt? Who needs medicine or science? Don has a hunch. Don's hunch was COVID-19 was nothing. Don has a new hunch now? He should stick to hunching the flag and Ivanka.

Well that's kinda crazy. :cuckoo:
Some folks know nothing about drug or vaccine development. So they just decide to "believe" in shit.

Forum List

Back