Chinese bombers simulated attack on US Navy aircraft carrier

Aircraft cariers are rapidly assuming the same role that battleships once played.....they became obselete due to the development of air power that could easily sink them.....

Now our aircraft carriers are becoming rapidly obselete as China continues to accelerate their development of missles that can easily destroy our aircraft carriers.

We could counter this development by building many cruise missile sites as close to china as possible which could be built rapidly and re-inforced to make them much,much more survivable than air-craft carriers are...they should be tipped with powerful warheads ....mini nukes with at least ten thousand pounds of explosive power many with even more.

That and the continued development of anti-missle systems would make China more reluctant to engage in military adventurism.

Aircraft cariers are rapidly assuming the same role that battleships once played.....they became obselete due to the development of air power that could easily sink them.....

Now our aircraft carriers are becoming rapidly obselete as China continues to accelerate their development of missles that can easily destroy our aircraft carriers.

We could counter this development by building many cruise missile sites as close to china as possible which could be built rapidly and re-inforced to make them much,much more survivable than air-craft carriers are...they should be tipped with powerful warheads ....mini nukes with at least ten thousand pounds of explosive power many with even more.

That and the continued development of anti-missle systems would make China more reluctant to engage in military adventurism.

"We could counter this development by building many cruise missile sites as close to china as possible which could be built rapidly and re-inforced to make them much,much more survivable than air-craft carriers are..."

Not necessary. The new kid in town is the hypersonic missile. 5 times faster than the speed of sound (ICBM speed) with the maneuverability of a cruise missile, deployable from anywhere in the world. Practically unstoppable.

Chinese bombers recently simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea, the US military said Friday, confirming earlier reporting from the Financial Times.

Not to worry, Biden said China is not a threat. Besides, he’s on the payroll.

I do worry, because this country is chock full of Trump loving idiots like yourself.

Chinese bombers recently simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea, the US military said Friday, confirming earlier reporting from the Financial Times.

I do worry, because this country is chock full of Trump loving idiots like yourself.

Thank you...you should.

Thank you...you should.

And I do.

Good !!
USA continues to meddle in Chinese and Taiwan affairs and the “ dragon “ will devour the US navy one day
I must support China against tyrannical USA

What's wrong with you? I would much rather have the U.S. in charge than the Chinese. I have no doubt that most of the world would.

Good !!
USA continues to meddle in Chinese and Taiwan affairs and the “ dragon “ will devour the US navy one day

What's wrong with you? I would much rather have the U.S. in charge than the Chinese. I have no doubt that most of the world would.
I am not happy with US meddling all around the world

Good !!

Why?
I am anti war and I think USA has enough internal problems

Good !!

Why?

Peace won't help those problems. Might make them worse in fact.

Good !!

Why?

Peace won't help those problems. Might make them worse in fact.
I won’t support a nation that is ruled by the Soviet Demoncat party

Good !!

so lets let china do it....right?....

Chinese bombers simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea
Probably use software and electronics stole from the United States.
And what Swallwell may have given em

Nah, Its what Trump gave them for Ivankas patents, and all of the property National Communist Party members bought from him. Which Trump keeps in his Chinese State Communist bank account.

Chinese bombers simulated an attack on a US Navy aircraft carrier in the South China Sea
Probably use software and electronics stole from the United States.
And what Swallwell may have given em

Nah, Its what Trump gave them for Ivankas patents, and all of the property National Communist Party members bought from him. Which Trump keeps in his Chinese State Communist bank account.
Biden Allows “60 Minutes” to Release Military Imagery Secrets that Saved US Lives

Forum List

Back