China’s Plan for Defeating America Militarily- Total War

from page 2...

The views expressed in this graduate research project are those of the author and do not
reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of
Defense, or the U.S. Government

While I have little doubt war may be on the horizon as it usually is following a financial crisis of sorts.........AND China is itching for it, along with several other countries...…….sorry but I can't and won't support this idea
And guess what. 6 months after your post China launched a major bio weapons attack on the world and millions were killed.

China or any other nation is incapable of invading us.
We can attack anywhere in the world.

You're right. A US Navy carrier is one of the best ways that we have to project power all across the planet. And, like I told Weatherman, China only has 5 carriers, and only 2 of those are operational. We have 11.

Then, there is the fact that the US Navy has the best platform for launching planes (steam and electromagnetic catapults), while just about every other country with a carrier is still using ramps.

Then, factor in the fact that the article is from June of 2008, which was almost 12 years ago. The world and our relationships in it have changed greatly since then.
What role did aircraft carriers play as millions around the world were killed by China’s bio weapons attack?

This was a practice. Next virus will be a real killer.

You can´t be serious.
I posted that 6 months before China released its manmade Coronavirus. A post about China targeting civilians worldwide.

Now tell me if it’s not real.

Including their own? Come on. They aren´t self-sufficent yet. If they plan to strike, that will take place later.
China has murdered over 77 million of its citizens in the past century. Stop being so naive.

You can´t be serious.
I posted that 6 months before China released its manmade Coronavirus. A post about China targeting civilians worldwide.

Including their own? Come on. They aren´t self-sufficent yet. If they plan to strike, that will take place later.
China has murdered over 77 million of its citizens in the past century. Stop being so naive.
That´s a sad record but it wasn´t deprivation of life for the must part but naive and fatal "Maonomics". Mao ordered the farmers to make iron in primitive self-made ovens. Of course, while they failed to produce the iron they had no time to make foodstuff either.

You can´t be serious.

That´s a sad record but it wasn´t deprivation of life for the must part but naive and fatal "Maonomics". Mao ordered the farmers to make iron in primitive self-made ovens. Of course, while they failed to produce the iron they had no time to make foodstuff either.
China has no qualms murdering its citizens today. Ask the survivors of Tienimen square and what’s going on in Hong Kong today.
Bottom line is the world just experienced a practice run with one of their mild bio weapons.

You can´t be serious.

China has no qualms murdering its citizens today. Ask the survivors of Tienimen square and what’s going on in Hong Kong today.
Bottom line is the world just experienced a practice run with one of their mild bio weapons.
China has its own system, there is nothing to do about this. However, they made clear that they do not have expansion plans beyond what they consider to be Chinese. I do not believe in the corona as a weapon theory.

You can´t be serious.

China has its own system, there is nothing to do about this. However, they made clear that they do not have expansion plans beyond what they consider to be Chinese. I do not believe in the corona as a weapon theory.
There’s nothing to be done about a nation that just murdered millions worldwide and has plans to do it again even worse?

Who said Lefists were beta girls?

You can´t be serious.

There’s nothing to be done about a nation that just murdered millions worldwide and has plans to do it again even worse?

Who said Lefists were beta girls?
Even if true, it wasn´t a problem as long as western companies expanded in China. Now we have a situation, where it starts in the other direction and China is suddenly evil, evil, evil.

A few years ago China changed its military leadership to men who have one strategy - Total War.

What is Total War?

War with no rules. Objective is to kill as many American civilians as possible using nuclear and biological weapons in order to crush the will of America and force rapid capitulation. When the war is initiated the plan is to have half of all Americans dead in the first week.

How? We get container ships from China in all of our ports. Nukes and bio-weapons aboard could easily do the job. We’ve seen what just a minor flu bug has done to America. Imagine an engineered bug designed to spread and kill.

Sleeper Teams are already in America ready to go. There’s been several practice events in the West Coast, where power relay stations have been shot up with AK-47’s. Security cameras saw nothing - the shooters knew exactly where to stand to avoid the cameras.

o-TRANSGENDER-facebook.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ China’s Plan for Defeating America Militarily ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Forum List

Back