China’s Plan for Defeating America Militarily- Total War

China or any other nation is incapable of invading us.
We can attack anywhere in the world.

You're right. A US Navy carrier is one of the best ways that we have to project power all across the planet. And, like I told Weatherman, China only has 5 carriers, and only 2 of those are operational. We have 11.

Then, there is the fact that the US Navy has the best platform for launching planes (steam and electromagnetic catapults), while just about every other country with a carrier is still using ramps.

Then, factor in the fact that the article is from June of 2008, which was almost 12 years ago. The world and our relationships in it have changed greatly since then.

A few years ago China changed its military leadership to men who have one strategy - Total War.

What is Total War?

War with no rules. Objective is to kill as many American civilians as possible using nuclear and biological weapons in order to crush the will of America and force rapid capitulation. When the war is initiated the plan is to have half of all Americans dead in the first week.

How? We get container ships from China in all of our ports. Nukes and bio-weapons aboard could easily do the job. We’ve seen what just a minor flu bug has done to America. Imagine an engineered bug designed to spread and kill.

Sleeper Teams are already in America ready to go. There’s been several practice events in the West Coast, where power relay stations have been shot up with AK-47’s. Security cameras saw nothing - the shooters knew exactly where to stand to avoid the cameras.

Trump has a plan to build a Great Wall, separating China from other countries, and he's going to make China pay for it.

You can´t be serious.
I am. And so is the Pentagon.
Are you really that naive?

You are such a joke!

Why would China try to defeat their best customer in the world? self-defeating purpose?
The resulting nuclear blast that they would receive one pinpoint strike at a time would roast the entire nation of China for the next 40 years. They know they can't do it they would be stupid even to try.

Jo

You're right. A US Navy carrier is one of the best ways that we have to project power all across the planet. And, like I told Weatherman, China only has 5 carriers, and only 2 of those are operational. We have 11.

Then, there is the fact that the US Navy has the best platform for launching planes (steam and electromagnetic catapults), while just about every other country with a carrier is still using ramps.

Then, factor in the fact that the article is from June of 2008, which was almost 12 years ago. The world and our relationships in it have changed greatly since then.

I'm pretty much convinced that that fire aboard the Chinese carrier was caused by an American particle beam weapon focused from Orbit.

Jo

The "easiest" way for China or any other country to destroy the entire economy is by attacking the Persian Gulf. This is why Iran is "untouchable", Iranians can destroy the entire gulf oil operation with simple conventional weapons and it should take years and years to restore the worldwide economy.

You see, to make a car run you can use oil from here or Mexico or even Venezuela. But if you want to make war airplanes to fly then you need high quality oil which only Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran and countries from that zone of the globe enjoy.

Only a desperate situation will cause China to come outside their borders to attack other countries. I can tell that after the virus fuss is gone, the trade with China might be restored, otherwise the next world war will be provoked by the West... again.

I'm pretty much convinced that that fire aboard the Chinese carrier was caused by an American particle beam weapon focused from Orbit.

Jo

You're an idiot if you are convincing yourself of that. While I don't know if we have a particle beam weapon or not, I DO know that to use it against another country during peacetime is essentially a declaration of war. If they thought we had done something like that and could prove it, that would lead to a war between the two countries.

I clicked on the link, and guess what? It's dated June 2008.

It is now 2020, and I'm pretty sure they have updated their info since then, and also that it has changed significantly.

This report was written when Jr. was still in office.
And guess what. They’re building a military surpassing ours.

China has only 5 carriers, and of those 5, only 2 are in service. Here in the USA, we have 11. How is that surpassing our military?
Ask the North Koreans who we had to leave behind when we retreated.

It is now 2020, and I'm pretty sure they have updated their info since then, and also that it has changed significantly.

China has only 5 carriers, and of those 5, only 2 are in service. Here in the USA, we have 11. How is that surpassing our military?

When was that, during the Korean war? Hate to tell you, but the military has VASTLY improved in its tech and the way that we do things since back then. And, right now, there is no other country in the world that is capable of going toe to toe with the US Navy.

The "easiest" way for China or any other country to destroy the entire economy is by attacking the Persian Gulf. This is why Iran is "untouchable", Iranians can destroy the entire gulf oil operation with simple conventional weapons and it should take years and years to restore the worldwide economy.

You see, to make a car run you can use oil from here or Mexico or even Venezuela. But if you want to make war airplanes to fly then you need high quality oil which only Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran and countries from that zone of the globe enjoy.

Only a desperate situation will cause China to come outside their borders to attack other countries. I can tell that after the virus fuss is gone, the trade with China might be restored, otherwise the next world war will be provoked by the West... again.
World is prime for picking. Take out the US in the first week, there’s no one to confront the ChiComs. No one.

When was that, during the Korean war? Hate to tell you, but the military has VASTLY improved in its tech and the way that we do things since back then. And, right now, there is no other country in the world that is capable of going toe to toe with the US Navy.
Yeah, it was the world versus the backwards Chinese.

And the Chinese kicked the worlds ass.

You can´t be serious.

You are such a joke!

Why would China try to defeat their best customer in the world? self-defeating purpose?
The resulting nuclear blast that they would receive one pinpoint strike at a time would roast the entire nation of China for the next 40 years. They know they can't do it they would be stupid even to try.

Jo

Which way does the wind blow, dumbass?

Jo
That fire was caused by a welder, dumbass.

Occam's Razor.

You can´t be serious.

You are such a joke!

Jo

Which way does the wind blow, dumbass?

Exactly.

Where did you dig up THAT bullshit?

Back then that might have been true. Today? Not so much. We have more and better tech than they do, as well as the fact that we also have 11 carriers, which can project a LOT of force presence.

Back then that might have been true. Today? Not so much. We have more and better tech than they do, as well as the fact that we also have 11 carriers, which can project a LOT of force presence.
How’d we do against the camel jockeys in Afghanistan?

China’s plan will be to neutralize the US in the first week. That’s what their military leaders philosophy is. And it’s pretty easy to do.
CV19 showed China we are a punch of pussys, panic and hiding over a flu bug.

You can´t be serious.

You are such a joke!

I’m a joke, eh. China would never target civilians around the world with bio weapons, eh?

And it’s not my discovery about China’s total war strategy.

Guess what. I posted that just before China made its bio weapons attack on the world.

Dude...they have a loooong way to go. We invest a ridiculous amount in our military.
And yet 6 months after my post China made a bio weapons attack on the world and killed millions.

Forum List

Back