China's new book release on epidemic battle

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Perhaps this belongs in conspiracy theories but then again its real. Seems a bit fishy to me that a book has already been written concerning China's epic battle against the latest viral plague. Was it planned all along? I haven't a clue but it does appear that China and God knows who else has long term goals after this Nov COV-2019 epidemic bout has run its course.

A fairy tale ending: China's battle against the epidemic transforms into political slogans | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP

How do you ensure a story has a fairy tale ending? You write the ending yourself of course. In recent days, official state media in China have celebrated the publication of A Battle Against Epidemic: China Combatting Covid-19 in 2020, a book that compiles writing by official state media to paint a portrait of leadership resolve in the face of a major challenge.

So it seems that while we all wait to see how the Covid-19 fares in the rest of the world, the verdict is already out on the epidemic as a major show of resolve on the part of the Chinese Communist Party. The story has already been written...

Perhaps this belongs in conspiracy theories but then again its real. Seems a bit fishy to me that a book has already been written concerning China's epic battle against the latest viral plague. Was it planned all along? I haven't a clue but it does appear that China and God knows who else has long term goals after this Nov COV-2019 epidemic bout has run its course.

A fairy tale ending: China's battle against the epidemic transforms into political slogans | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP

How do you ensure a story has a fairy tale ending? You write the ending yourself of course. In recent days, official state media in China have celebrated the publication of A Battle Against Epidemic: China Combatting Covid-19 in 2020, a book that compiles writing by official state media to paint a portrait of leadership resolve in the face of a major challenge.

So it seems that while we all wait to see how the Covid-19 fares in the rest of the world, the verdict is already out on the epidemic as a major show of resolve on the part of the Chinese Communist Party. The story has already been written...

I think this is called standard Communist China propaganda. This is essentially how ALL of their "news" is disseminated. It was probably written the moment the virus was determined and just finished a few days ago.

Forum List

Back