China's approximate 3000 Covid-19 death claim?

Does anyone seriously believe that China has suffered only around 3000 deaths to Covid-19?

High tech spy surveillance, reveals over 20 million cell phones & land lines are no longer being used in China since the start of the outbreak!
You missed it Oz. We had this a month or two back. Nobody in the free world believes Communist Chinese number or Russian number for that matter.
Welcome in, BTW.:)

I am skeptical about the numbers from many countries including China. The poor, third world, part of India for example probably does not count the Covid-19 deaths the same as in the metropolitan areas.

China has zero credibility on anything they say. Now the Doctors from the Wuhan lab are denying they know anything about the virus and they also seem to have forgotten about Dr. Fen who blew the whistle on the China Virus cover up. Oh BTW Dr. Fen is still "missing" after nearly two f**n MONTHS!

Does anyone seriously believe that China has suffered only around 3000 deaths to Covid-19?

High tech spy surveillance, reveals over 20 million cell phones & land lines are no longer being used in China since the start of the outbreak!

Welcome to the board.

Many of us have been commenting on the activities of the communist government of China. I am one of the most critical of the communists as they have not been forthright on a number of issues that impact our economies and civil liberties. It's unfortunate, but also the reality.

If you are Australian (based on your nickname) I have been impressed at times by the actions of your govt. and PM Morrison. I think more world leaders have to be outspoken, or, at least engage in actions to demand change of the communists. The world has "adapted" to their worldview for too long, it's time for them to decide if the communists want to be a part of the global community or not, I'm sure many o their citizen want to be. Until such time, the world has to continue to call them out, confront them and limit economic and national security damage.

Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and other regional nations have even more at stake.

Welcome to the board.

Many of us have been commenting on the activities of the communist government of China. I am one of the most critical of the communists as they have not been forthright on a number of issues that impact our economies and civil liberties. It's unfortunate, but also the reality.

If you are Australian (based on your nickname) I have been impressed at times by the actions of your govt. and PM Morrison. I think more world leaders have to be outspoken, or, at least engage in actions to demand change of the communists. The world has "adapted" to their worldview for too long, it's time for them to decide if the communists want to be a part of the global community or not, I'm sure many o their citizen want to be. Until such time, the world has to continue to call them out, confront them and limit economic and national security damage.

Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia and other regional nations have even more at stake.
Not an Aussie, Irish born but have always lived in England.
I hope the UK and the rest of the free world will boycott Chinese goods if they continue to renege on the one country - two systems agreement on Hong Kong.

Forum List

Back