China Warns It Will Take Americans Hostage If Charges Aren’t Dropped

Why is it the left are dumber then posts?
you seem to think your idea of law is what is somehow on the books.
you tend to believe everything that CNN spoonfeeds you.
You have no idea what in the world reality is.

Nope, I'm just not big on escalating tensions with china without a good reason.

This isn't a good reason.
I’m sorry did you somehow change the laws to say what ever little Joey wants?

I’m sorry did you somehow change the laws to say what ever little Joey wants?

Let's get real... if we went around arresting every foriegner, we'd have a lot of wars...
No you get real. The law is the law. Ever hear of anyone saying law and order? I realize that the left are not big fans of reality, law and order or even the constitution but for most everyone else we still follow it.
In this country we try our best to only arrest only those that break the law. Now I know that CNN doesnt want you to believe that but that is reality

No you get real. The law is the law. Ever hear of anyone saying law and order? I realize that the left are not big fans of reality, law and order or even the constitution but for most everyone else we still follow it.
In this country we try our best to only arrest only those that break the law. Now I know that CNN doesnt want you to believe that but that is reality

Reality- these are bullshit charges against foreign nationals... I don't trust anything Trump does...

I recall one of the Chinese scientists was dismissed from the Cleveland Clinic, think the story came out about a year ago. These folks failed to disclose their connection to the Chinese government. Why we have a travel ban on Cuba instead of what used to be referred to as Red China is beyond me.

Why are we taking scientists hostage to start with?

I mean, I know Trump is anti-science.. but that's a little ridiculous.
Uninformed Joe thinks we arrested them for being scientists. :laugh:

441366100afea540c5d43efae5008f18.jpg

Reality- these are bullshit charges against foreign nationals... I don't trust anything Trump does...
Ah poor baby. In the mean time we all know that you don’t have a clue

Joe’s comrades.
If we had a Media Joe would be asked about this.
Beijing is threatening to take Americans in China hostage if the Department of Justice doesn’t drop its prosecution of several Chinese research scientists arrested on U.S. soil this year, according to a report on Saturday.

Chinese government officials have repeatedly warned their U.S. counterparts that Americans in China face being detained if its demands are not met, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing sources familiar with the matter.

The drastic action — dubbed “hostage diplomacy” — would be in retaliation for the arrests of at least five Chinese military-affiliated scholars visiting American universities to conduct research.

The scientists were charged with visa fraud for allegedly lying to U.S. immigration authorities about their active duty statuses with China’s People’s Liberation Army.
Did you notice that Biden is not president?

...and he will never be. :muahaha:

I recall one of the Chinese scientists was dismissed from the Cleveland Clinic, think the story came out about a year ago. These folks failed to disclose their connection to the Chinese government. Why we have a travel ban on Cuba instead of what used to be referred to as Red China is beyond me.

Well, it's very simple.

The Rich want to do business with China. As much as Trump and the other racist asshole want to get stupid white people to think the Chinese stole their jobs, it was rich white people who stole their jobs.

Meanwhile, we continue to punish Cuba for picking a form of government we don't like.

Well, it's very simple.

The Rich want to do business with China. As much as Trump and the other racist asshole want to get stupid white people to think the Chinese stole their jobs, it was rich white people who stole their jobs.

Meanwhile, we continue to punish Cuba for picking a form of government we don't like.
The Rich want to do business with China.
Thanks for admitting the Left cater to the rich. You love the slave labor of the ChiCom concentration camps.

Ah poor baby. In the mean time we all know that you don’t have a clue

Like I said, if we start picking up every Chinese national who belonged to the PLA at some point, they can nab up any American who is a vet... It's not a good state of affairs.
Do you really want to show everyone just how uninformed and crazy you really are? They ”nabbed up” Chinese that lied on visa applications. That is against the law in almost every country in the world.
Your hysterics are just stupid. No one is going to arrest anyone that has not broken the law. But you go and run everything over the top. Do you get the vapors everytime a car goes by your little corner of the street?

Forum List

Back