china want to control Australia and Australians are letting it happen

Bulletbob

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2020
Spce coast Florida
From farms and coal mines to airports and water supplies: How China is gobbling up millions of acres of land, vital infrastructure and companies - as part of its 'disturbing' plan to exert greater influence and control over Australia

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7725675/How-China-owns-Australia-buying-infrastructure-land-water.html#:~:text=China is the second largest foreign owner of,of 2.3 per cent of the nation's soil.

China is seeking to 'take over' Australia's political system, former Asio chief claims

wasnt long ago china called Australia gum on the bottom of its shoe , telling you what they really think of it

Yes, there has been a sea change in Australia regarding China.

When I was younger (I'm 83), Australia was a very prejudiced place that abhorred the idea of Chinese immigration to that island continent.

Today, many Chinese live in Australia, and -- as the OP points out -- they have a powerful influence on the economy.

I don't want to fight Red China, again. Give them Australia and they can waltz with Matilda.

Last edited:
I don't want to fight Red China, again.

America hasn't fought China since 1901... and they weren't Red.

Siege_of_Peking,_Boxer_Rebellion.jpg

I don't want to fight Red China, again.

America hasn't fought China since 1901... and they weren't Red.

View attachment 407778
What about North Korea?

The only reason Rocket Man is still there is because of China and their military being injected into it when they were losing to the US.

China wants them there.

Yes, there were Russians in Vietnam too. But, we never declared war on China.
The US stopped declaring war after WW2.

The US decided to change their pronouns as if trying to find another gender or something.

Police action, skirmish, grand palooza, etc., are much nicer words to use, don't you think?

From farms and coal mines to airports and water supplies: How China is gobbling up millions of acres of land, vital infrastructure and companies - as part of its 'disturbing' plan to exert greater influence and control over Australia

ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7725675/How-China-owns-Australia-buying-infrastructure-land-water.html#:~:text=China is the second largest foreign owner of,of 2.3 per cent of the nation's soil.

China is seeking to 'take over' Australia's political system, former Asio chief claims

wasnt long ago china called Australia gum on the bottom of its shoe , telling you what they really think of it

No doubt Australia's economic connections with China are very worrying now, we kept going with it because we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with China, so it was working very well for us, but with the rise of Xi it does come with serious long term national security issues.

And the government is addressing it.

No doubt Australia's economic connections with China are very worrying now, we kept going with it because we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with China, so it was working very well for us, but with the rise of Xi it does come with serious long term national security issues.

china considers Australia its bit&h , they dont want fair trade with you just your resources

As long as they don't try to buy up all the land in Vienna.

china considers Australia its bit&h , they dont want fair trade with you just your resources

China does not fairly trade with anyone, not even the USA. (This is one area where I agree with Trump.)

But we have a surplus with them and they have been the engine of our trade. They will be for some time. Just as they still are critical for US farm exports hence Trump made a new trade deal with them.

And now we are diversifying.

China does not fairly trade with anyone, not even the USA. (This is one area where I agree with Trump.)

But we have a surplus with them and they have been the engine of our trade. They will be for some time. Just as they still are critical for US farm exports hence Trump made a new trade deal with them.

Hardly china drives much of your economy and they are commies, and have been bullying you for some time because they know Australia is weak

Hardly china drives much of your economy and they are commies, and have been bullying you for some time because they know Australia is weak

Bob exports to China, mostly iron ore is our big money maker. It is why we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with them. Just as cheap imports from China drive much of the American consumer economy and your big agricultural production exports to them.

The UK owns almost as much land in Australia as China and now we have a national interest test so China will not be buying up any more.

I know Bob you are not concerned about actually learning anything about the world, some Aussies insulted you once in your past life and you cannot let go.

But the world is what it is despite your wounded ego.

Bob exports to China, mostly iron ore is our big money maker. It is why we are the only Western nation to have a trade surplus with them. Just as cheap imports from China drive much of the American consumer economy and your big agricultural production exports to them.

The UK owns almost as much land in Australia as China and now we have a national interest test so China will not be buying up any more.

I know Bob you are not concerned about actually learning anything about the world, some Aussies insulted you once in your past life and you cannot let go.

But the world is what it is despite your wounded ego.
Again you know not what you are talking about.
No Aussie insulted me in person .first They wouldnt fair well 8f they had in person . Im very able to 8nforce my will on others. Second piss ants insults on line dont bother me at all.
I just dont care for australians i put them right up there with irans big mouths and chinas ethics.
Im very well aware of aussies trade with china ore food items wines etc thats not the point its how you guys suck up to the commie sobs .
The world would be a much better place if people had better ethics and morals and didnt suck up to commies like auasies do and if they didnt have that swollen ego and think they were better and that annoys the hell out of me when i have seen how big a waste of skin aussies are.

Forum List

Back