China vs India buildup Pangong Lake area

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
China is making a big mistake squaring off with India along with other small nation states and islands, IMO. I feel sorry for China's decent people who just desire to live and let live under CCP rule with international banking thugs trying to back them. China will lose big time and the people will suffer greatly caused by the greed of their ruling elitist.

Well, if it's a conventional war we know this much, China has met it's only match in any possible war of attrition.

The issue that the communists have created, is that even if they were in the right and honest about any interactions between these two nations, few would believe them. They have lied so much, caused so much harm with the Wuhan Virus and other abuses, that nobody trusts them.

I am rooting for India to hold their ground and expose the world to which countries actually support democracy and which do not.

Well, if it's a conventional war we know this much, China has met it's only match in any possible war of attrition.

The issue that the communists have created, is that even if they were in the right and honest about any interactions between these two nations, few would believe them. They have lied so much, caused so much harm with the Wuhan Virus and other abuses, that nobody trusts them.

I am rooting for India to hold their ground and expose the world to which countries actually support democracy and which do not.
I am right in their with you. India has its issues but I would consider them allies long before I would China.

Forum List

Back