China underreporting severity of air pollution levels, new study suggests

.... You're going to have to demonstrate your worth pretty quickly on this one.

Who the fuck are you again? Have YOU ever sucked in a lungful of coal dust just walking around a large city in China? Recognizing hypocrisy does not necessitate any particular stance on any particular issue.

Now, who the fuck are you again?

What a peach of a discussion this could be!
How can any American rightist even acknowledge air pollution is of concern to anybody?

No matter, at least it can qualify as hate propaganda against China.
Which of course was the intent to begin with.

You really are a jackass. Even CNN reported on the studies showing that if China continues to build coal plants and doesn't retire older plants it won't matter what the rest of the world does. Let this sink in - it won't matter what the rest of the world does.

China is scheduled to build another 184 coal plants in the coming years - no other country even comes close to this number.

And I'm the jackass when you are betraying your own agenda of climate change/air pollution/ coal burning/etc. is all a hoax?

Shouldn't you be trying to make the point that it doesn't matter a lick what the rest of the world does? Your China hate is making you fkers crazy again!
Half of Florida was supposed to under water by now. The beaches I grew up visiting up North were supposed to be miles out into the ocean with the city I grew up in 60 miles inland the new Oceanfront. This was closer to half century ago by the then Climate scare artists. The Architects of Fear who live good off of it. Live humble lives while promoting your agendas and it may go a long way. Despots the bunch of them.

What a peach of a discussion this could be!
How can any American rightist even acknowledge air pollution is of concern to anybody?

No matter, at least it can qualify as hate propaganda against China.
Which of course was the intent to begin with.
dont worry they will pay Obiden and Hunter to cover it up using the biased liberal media which loves communism and china

Yes you are the jackass. Ignore what China does and claim all those who question or criticize Chinese actions are idiots. No I'm sorry, I'm wrong, you're not a jackass you are a fcking asshole.

But I do find a way to cause people of your ilk to screech out their abuse against that which so plainly has them scratching their China hate itch.

Try not to forget that air pollution is part of the climate change farce!

Ignore China as the world's biggest polluter, ignore that China incarcerates a million muslims, ignore that China continues to bully its neighbors (the list of countries is long), ignore intellectual property theft, ignore currency manipulation to improve exports.

Why should anyone question China?

Too fking funny.

Yes! Ignore all attempts by Americans to demonize China for anything and everything.!

The main issue of China's rise above and beyond US global supremacy, negates all other concerns.

America could conceivably escalate the hating to the scale of nuclear war and that would result in a lot more smoke in the air than is caused by coal.

Priorities folks! China still represents peaceful coexistence in the world, while the US has still not stepped back from a policy of military aggression. Coal burning? Phhhttttt!

p.s. - Oh, and good grief? An American who is all of a sudden pretending to feign concern for Muslims??

Talk about stepping in the dog shit every time you open your stupid cake hole!

So why aren't you expressing concern regarding the incarceration and torture of muslims in China?

Donald H you are a clown. A big mouth, ignorant and opinionated clown.

Anytime America has an enemy, the Democrat are right there shoulder to shoulder with 'em.

Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump
As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

"China, to their credit, once they realize they had a problem, shut down the entire province that this was in and they seem to have largely isolated the cases in China," Casten said. "We have missed that window in the United States."
In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic.” Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

More Democrats groveling at the feet of the Chinese Communists....

"‘I Take My Hat Off to China’: Obama’s China Ambassador Praises Chinese Response to Virus

Barack Obama's China ambassador Max Baucus, who established extensive business ties with China after leaving the ambassadorship in 2017, extolled China's government on Tuesday for the way the country has responded to the coronavirus outbreak.

"I think that the big lesson here [is] that when you take charge and when you tell the entire country, Wuhan, other provinces what to do, they get in gear and get the job done," Baucus said during an interview on MSNBC. "I take my hat off to China for doing so."

The former Montana senator's praise of China comes amid a propaganda campaign waged by China's state-run media outlets, which have been pushing the narrative that China isn't responsible for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.

Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread

Forum List

Back