China Strikes Optimistic Tone With Biden Administration: "if both countries put in the effort, the kind angels can triumph over evil forces"

They believe Communism is where everyone takes a happy shower together
There is not much to be happy about in china

compared to the worst days of the Cultural Revolution life is a little better for some people in the big cities

but at best the New China extends to 100 million or so

and many of them while no longer starving are just scraping by

You have to be reasonable. Your emotions are not reality.

Think about the past as evidence. Name the last thing the Right stood up to and actually stopped? Nothing. There is no example in modern history.
I don't mean someone you voted for (easy), I mean the RIGHT as a collective, independent force.

Sure, you are angry...but the truth is they ARE going to take the guns and there's really nothing you or anyone can do.
Some people might wage a solitary battle at their doorstep when they arrive, but it will be just you against well armed troops.
Heck, don't be shocked if UN and Chinese troops help Biden and harris do this.

When you have heavily armored vehicles with 50 caliber machine guns, tear gas and flashbangs all pointed at you....you will comply.

The failure was that the Right never organized and created well regulated militias when they could have.

Too late now.

I've seen dozens of successes by the people. Most recently forcing Communist dictator Kim Jong Newsom to back down on his repression of religion in California.

The INTENT of the democrat in instigating violence is to bring in Chinese troops to "restore order."

The democrats, the Nazis, know they can't defeat the American people in an armed conflict. Using the little Goebbels of the party propaganda corps to portray support for the Constitution as "insurrection," they will paint those who support civil rights as rebels. The intent from the start was to have China "save America."

The Nazis and their Chinese masters might take my life, but will never take my arms or my liberty.

What has transpired over the last 4 years has changed the rules of the game. This isn't the Republican party, this isn't Jeb! and Mitt. The Nazis face the heart of America. It's a fight they have never faced before.

Agreed, yet we cannot deny that the U.S. is not blameless when it comes to military misuse.
I dont want to deny it

but neither do I want to equate an evil regime like china to America
Neither do I, and any such equivalence is absurd. There are, nonetheless, enormous similarities between our two nations that make fascinating study. Though so totally different in obvious and numerous fashions, there are existential elements that could make us brothers. Admitting our closeness and our distinctions could only advance a cause we all have in common; surviving on this earth. That can only be done together. Continuing as in the past and present precludes surviving.

Neither do I, and any such equivalence is absurd. There are, nonetheless, enormous similarities between our two nations that make fascinating study. Though so totally different in obvious and numerous fashions, there are existential elements that could make us brothers. Admitting our closeness and our distinctions could only advance a cause we all have in common; surviving on this earth. That can only be done together. Continuing as in the past and present precludes surviving.
Based on that I suspect you are freaked out over global warming and think being footstools to china is better than witnessing the end of the world

The United States of America is now the Peoples Republic of America where censorship reigns supreme and peoples worth and place are measured by skin color.

Based on that I suspect you are freaked out over global warming and think being footstools to china is better than witnessing the end of the world
You imply a "Better Dead Than Red" jingoism.

Agreed, yet we cannot deny that the U.S. is not blameless when it comes to military misuse.
I dont want to deny it

Ok, my previous post was provocative and unnecessarily blunt

I doubt if china is the least bit interested in the global warming issue or anything else that seems to worry many people in the West

you will have to surrender a lot to interest them in a radical global warming agenda

Last edited:
I dont want to deny it

Ok, my previous post was provocative

I doubt if china is the least bit interested in the global warming issue or anything else that seems to worry many people in the West

you will have to surrender a lot to interest them in a radical global warming agenda
In any case, negotiating from such a weak and vulnerable basis would be doomed to surrender. There must be much more going on than that as sole priority.
Pollution is an obvious concern, equivalent to covid. It can only be dealt with in a common way. Whatever part of climatic change human action may have, we have to address the fact that there must be some. More immediate, however, than the climate in a hundred years is the numerous ways that increasing pollution on innumerable levels impacts us today, and is not lessening. Much of China has been severely damaged in their haste to drain the West of liquidity. Thoughtful Chinese know as much as thoughtful people everywhere. These people know the way forward in life is safely maintaining identity while maintaining peace and prosperity. The Constitution refers to a concept of General Welfare, and that is a good term.

I dont want to deny it

Ok, my previous post was provocative

In any case, negotiating from such a weak and vulnerable basis would be doomed to surrender. There must be much more going on than that as sole priority.
Pollution is an obvious concern, equivalent to covid. It can only be dealt with in a common way. Whatever part of climatic change human action may have, we have to address the fact that there must be some. More immediate, however, than the climate in a hundred years is the numerous ways that increasing pollution on innumerable levels impacts us today, and is not lessening. Much of China has been severely damaged in their haste to drain the West of liquidity. Thoughtful Chinese know as much as thoughtful people everywhere. These people know the way forward in life is safely maintaining identity while maintaining peace and prosperity. The Constitution refers to a concept of General Welfare, and that is a good term.
We dont have a pollution problem in America

our water and air are very clean

unless you think CO2 is a pollutant which it is not

as for china, its not a very clean place

the air quality is very bad and I assume there is much dirty water too

but that is their problem not ours

Much of China has been severely damaged in their haste to drain the West of liquidity.
We do agree on this

I think many greenies in America were more than happy to see china take away our jobs because then they can have cheaper stuff and not any pollution that goes with it

Forum List

Back