China sent 20,000 FAKE driver's licenses to U.S.

The licenses seemed to have nothing to do with the election but was more likely a criminal scam. Nothing in the linked article mentioned anything about election interference. Be that as it may, many scams are coming out of China and we need to be on our guard.

However, the real election f_ui9raud will be coming from Putin who wants his asset in the White House re-elected.
I don't believe the self-fulfilling prophesies carry much weight with American voters any more. A lot more of the bad actors in the overbearing Democrat elites are being exposed as Saul Alinsky worshippers who went after Trump with weaponized lies about how he was a Putin puppet, when actually it was an intentional hatespeak with one and only one way the ed e fx's

You need a license to vote????
I don't think so. And I don't think minors are running off to the liquor store with them, either. Dallas, I'd say MS-13, because of their extensive and pervasive infiltration and control of federal, state, and local government throughout the U.S.A.

They're stealing cars with those licenses.

They've got the birth certificates, fingerprints, and clean background checks to go with the fake licenses, and they've got inside help at DMV offices with insurance, registration, and clear titles for the automobiles they steal.

They've been getting away with it for a long time, and the feds were too reluctant to do anything about, because mañana, mañana, mañana, and there's a lady — "Gentlemen remove your hats please!"

Things finally got out of hand at that club.

The licenses seemed to have nothing to do with the election but was more likely a criminal scam. Nothing in the linked article mentioned anything about election interference. Be that as it may, many scams are coming out of China and we need to be on our guard.

However, the real election fraud will be coming from Putin who wants his asset in the White House re-elected.
And the trained monkey shows up, performing exactly as ordered.
Lol..The article spoke for itself Putin Dave, resident Russian troll. The article mentioned nothing about election fraud. It seemed more like a criminal scam.
However unlike Putin’s fifth column in this country, I do believe we need to be on our guard against Chinese AND Russian interference.
I agree with your last statement.

That's why I oppose Democrats, who have been Communist puppets for decades.

If democrats win the election, China and Russia over night will become more powerful

Obama was oblivious that china and russia even existed for 8 yrs until he started the russians are coming coup on candidate trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...vers-licenses-seized-china-chicago-2646932032

Is this new?

Obvious that China is attempting to influence the election.

Sanctions?

Well let’s see. Ivanka Trump has a patent on voting machines made in China, given to her without any sanctions or tariffs by the way.

you may be right, they are tampering with the elections arent they?

Now I know why dotard won’t reveal his conversations with Xi.

Just how stupid do you have to be to be a Trump supporter?

Forum List

Back