China sanctions 11 Americans, including GOP Senators Tenacious Tom Cotton & Howlin' Josh Hawley

Its interesting that the Red Chinese haven't sanctioned any Democrat politicians. Makes me wonder if Chairman Xi is colluding with Sleepy Joe. I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on this and has taken out FISA warrants to wiretap the Biden Bunker in Wilmington.

• Banned
10 minute interview with NBA commissioner Acerbic Adam Silver, not a single question about China!

instead, a cascade of softballs!

• Banned
EfD7npNWkAAEunr

Its interesting that the Red Chinese haven't sanctioned any Democrat politicians. Makes me wonder if Chairman Xi is colluding with Sleepy Joe. I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on this and has taken out FISA warrants to wiretap the Biden Bunker in Wilmington.

The FBI under Christopher Wray - Doubtful

May have to go another way.

Maybe the President can ask Russia to wiretap Biden to prevent him from engaging in Red Chinese collusion.

Just in case any of you people are buying the whole notion the media is desperately trying to sell that Joe Biden is a moderate. He was just endorsed by the communists. They don’t endorse moderates. Go on his website look at the plan for yourself Joe Biden is no moderate.

Maybe the President can ask Russia to wiretap Biden to prevent him from engaging in Red Chinese collusion.

Putin helps democrats.

Forum List

Back