China preparing its population for war with the US? Official CCP press release pumped out to all citizens

Yeap. War is coming. China has been preparing us for this for a long time.

We are a weakly led, corrupt nation who has turned its back on God.

We will be slaves for many centuries.

They are preparing for aggressive expansion no doubt. Most likely Taiwan first, they've already built plane runways in the artificial islands they produced. Foreigners who are left in China during this time will be viewed with great suspicious, most likely face some sort of imprisonment or restrictions. They don't know this of course as they go online and speak with great enthusiasm about their new masters.

I do know this, when the shyte hits the fan, you will find out just how quickly the same people who are cursing toxic masculinity now beg for such heroes to emerge.

I'm not into bullies or high blood pressured neanderthals, I do however, support principled men of conviction who are willing to put their lives on the line for freedom.

Jesus, china isnt going to war with us. This seems to be a popular fantasy for some reason right now.

China doesn't need to go to war with us. They will simply continue to go about their business and ignore us. Were still valuable to them considering the shit loads of Chinese products we buy.

They will sell us shit and ignore us the rest of the time. They have nothing to gain in a war with us.

Jesus, china isnt going to war with us. This seems to be a popular fantasy for some reason right now.

China doesn't need to go to war with us. They will simply continue to go about their business and ignore us. Were still valuable to them considering the shit loads of Chinese products we buy.

They will sell us shit and ignore us the rest of the time. They have nothing to gain in a war with us.

It won't be with America directly. What is America going to do if China invades Taiwan? What if they claim all of the South China Sea and tell all nations in the area to deal with it? What if they and Russia get into bed on an excursion together (a relationship Trump was wisely dividing but all of the rocket scientists in the Establishment were too f'king stupid to understand)?

What about Japan? Australia? Funding of terror against Western targets?

The reason people believe they are set on war is not only their rhetoric, often times very violent and direct, but also their MASSIVE military expansion.

We continue to keep our heads in the sand at our own risk. So much money and resources wasted in the M.E. China LOVED this (though the west didn't help themselves with their withdrawal).

Sounds like someone released Joe Biden's 2024 campaign platform a little too early. Maybe they're test marketing it in China, ya know, just to get it tweaked in time.

• Banned

We have military defense pacts with several nations that China has ill intent towards.
Based on those defense treaties we are obligated to defend them if China encroaches on them.

Tunnel vision is bad

This article was released in the largest Chinese press a few days ago. Accuses the US of new barbaric attacks against the homeland.

I'm going to say no, they're not preparing them for war, yet. On a side that guy drives me nuts, he's so repetitive.

There is little gain for China in warring with the US, Taiwan, and Japan. If they are looking for a fight it's probably with Mongolia. Mongolia has large deposits of rare earth metals. The Chinese have been making a run on rare resources.

War with China is not a certainty.

What is certain is that WHEN China takes Taiwan there will be crickets chirping loudly in Washington.

WHEN China takes Japan there will be polite "tut-tutting".

WHEN China takes Australia it will be an entirely different thing:
Xiden will outlaw the playing of "Waltzing Matilda" in public as it would offend his boss.

Who knows what will happen.

All I know is that China already won a war. A biological war. The Covid war.

We will have to wait and see if they can win a traditional war, and I must say.....with an American "woke" Military....they just might win that war too.

Yeap. War is coming. China has been preparing us for this for a long time.

We are a weakly led, corrupt nation who has turned its back on God.

We will be slaves for many centuries.
I USED to believe that but I have nothing but optimism for the future. Trump is working with the white hats in the military to clean up the corruption from the black hats as we speak,their corruption has gone on for decades so its going to take a long time to clean up and shit is going to get worse before it gets better,its just a process we got to go through to get there but its happening,you just dont hear about it from the corporate controlled media. they have been planning this for decades it just took that long to get the plan rolling to make sure they had enough people they recruited over the years to do so.

I USED to believe that but I have nothing but optimism for the future. Trump is working with the white hats in the military to clean up the corruption from the black hats as we speak,their corruption has gone on for decades so its going to take a long time to clean up and shit is going to get worse before it gets better,its just a process we got to go through to get there but its happening,you just dont hear about it from the corporate controlled media. they have been planning this for decades it just took that long to get the plan rolling to make sure they had enough people they recruited over the years to do so.
The eternal optimist--I wish I shared your optimism.

War with the US?

With Joe Dufus as the Commander in Chief it would not last 30 seconds before he surrendered. After all his Chinese buddies made his family rich.

However, if there were any fighting our queers, transsexuals and affirmative action Negroes and Dykes would lose pretty damn quick. Their diversity and CRT training would not be much combat training.

Forum List

Back