China Needs to Crack Down on Knives!... Man Stabs 28 Kids...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Man stabs 28 kids at kindergarten in China
Two teachers and a security guard also wounded; five in critical condition

updated 11:06 p.m. MT, Wed., April 28, 2010

BEIJING (AP) - A knife-wielding man wounded 28 children — most just 4 years old — and three adults Thursday at a kindergarten in eastern China, the second such violent assault at a Chinese school in as many days.

Man stabs 28 kids at kindergarten in China - China- msnbc.com

---

Have you ever noticed the Focus is Less on the Weapon when it's other than a Gun?...

I have.

But what's with China and Knives?...

The violence was the latest in a string of attacks on young children at Chinese schools. On Wednesday, a man broke into a primary school in Guangdong province in southern China and wounded 15 students and a teacher in a knife attack.

The rampage Wednesday in Leizhou city came on the same day as another assailant was executed for killing eight children last month in stabbings that shocked China.

And Executed in One Month?...

:)

peace...

Does this mean we shouldn't control guns?

Define "Control"...

Where we are now?...

Where we were in the 1800's?...

Where some on the Left would like us to be?...

peace...

Its obvious that if some guy in China is able to stab kids with a knife that gun control would never work. Since we can't end all murders we should not try to end any

Last edited:

Define "Control"...

Where we are now?...

peace...

Its obvious that if some guy in China is able to kill kids with a knife that gun control would never work. Since we can't end all murders we should not try to end any

So you are for NO Gun Control?...

Good. :clap2:

NEXT!

peace...

Yeah, good thing the guy didn't go on the rampage with a hand gun or rifle, we'd be hearing the gun control crowd yelling, "SEE, guns kill people" :D

What did the cavemen do way back?
I can see the "Bedrock News" Ugh kills three with leg bone of raptor, the "Ban the Bone" alliance issues a demand that all leg bones be registered. 'Bones Kill Cavepeople' signs showing up in town.

Okay, I am done............that is all.

Last edited:

Yeah, good thing the guy didn't go on the rampage with a hand gun or rifle, we'd be hearing the gun control crowd yelling, "SEE, guns kill people" :D

I can see the "Bedrock News" Ugh kills three with leg bone of raptor, the "Ban the Bone" alliance issues a demand that all leg bones be registered. 'Bones Kill Cavepeople' signs showing up in town.

You may note a subtle difference....this guy wounded 28 kids

If he had a gun the headline would have been ....he killed 28 kids

Define "Control"...

Where we are now?...

peace...

Its obvious that if some guy in China is able to kill kids with a knife that gun control would never work. Since we can't end all murders we should not try to end any

NEXT!

peace...

It is clear there needs to be more cat control.:eek::lol::lol:

Yes, I know,I was wrong, I should have used the term killed or wounded, so I 'step on it' once in a while. :lol:

hell ya no gun control, 17,000 murders aint shit lets go for 100,000

Last edited:
If this happened in America, liberals will stay the coward doesn't deserve to be physically punished. Good thing about China, is this cowardly piece of shit will suffer through hell until he is finally executed. I hope they beat, starve and tortured this cowardly piece of trash for MONTHS until they finally put him out of his misery! The execution should be just as painful as the monthly torture treatment.

Stabbing 28 4 year olds! How can someone be so evil to do should an horrendous act!

Man you lefties have no honor!

If this happened in America, liberals will stay the coward doesn't deserve to be physically punished

What would ever make you believe this? Can you show a similar case?

By physically punished? Do you mean public whipping? Having his hands amputated?

Last edited:

NEXT!

peace...

It is clear there needs to be more cat control.:eek::lol::lol:

I have the Answer:

my%20chicken%20chow%20mein.JPG

CHICKEN CHOW MEIN IS KITTENS!!!!

peace...

More proof that government can't control human behavior even in a more authoritarian country such as China.

Of course they can't... But that doesn't Justify NO Laws...

Careful how far you are Swinging that Libertarian Axe, Eugene... ;)

How are ya, JR?

peace...

Doin great bro, was up in your neck of the woods a couple weeks back; well, Durango:tongue: Beautiful!

I'm no anarchist, I do believe in "some"(small s) rules:cool:

Now it's Fuckin' Hammers!...

What the Fuck is going on with the Chinese?...

Farmer attacks kids with hammer, burns self

BEIJING - A farmer wielding a hammer attacked kindergarten students Friday, injuring five, before burning himself to death in the third horrific assault on Chinese schools in as many days, state media reported.

Wang Yonglai used a motorcycle to break down the gate of the Shangzhuang Primary School in the eastern city of Weifang and struck a teacher who tried to block him before hitting students with the hammer, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Farmer attacks kids with hammer, burns self - China- msnbc.com

peace...

Forum List

Back