China makes Trump blink, again!

I think he wins the red states regardless, but I think Wall St and recession fears made him blink. I'm not sure what we're fighting with Jina about at this point. Sure, its IP. But I haven't seen anything on the current status of exactly what Jina might agree to, and what we're demanding. Apparantly we were close to agreement a few months back, but then Jina hard liners pulled back an offer.

but it's possible the dems could pick off Iowa or even Ohio. And Wisconsin is "big league."

If China thinks they have their hands full in Hong Kong wait until 1.3 billion Chinamen have to do without soy sauce. It's gonna get ugly. Viva Trump.

The protesters ending flights out of Hong Kong airport is only one arm of this umbrella movement. On the streets, its simultaneous formations are an impressive form of guerrilla strategy. Go Trump.

Even while Trump is using his fake Japanese accent to beg Japan to buy American agriculture, he is still on the side of China.

Trump can’t be on the side of democracy and freedom overseas if he’s not on the side of democracy and freedom in this country.

Makes no sense.

Besides, how could he be pro freedom and democracy and still want to be president for life?

Gawd, just tell me when it's over.

There will be two parts to any deal, if and when it does happen. First, the initial elation that the damage is over, then a close look at the actual deal itself. There's no way to know how that will go. All we can do is hope for the best. A "deal" doesn't necessarily mean a "good" deal.

There will be two parts to any deal, if and when it does happen. First, the initial elation that the damage is over, then a close look at the actual deal itself. There's no way to know how that will go. All we can do is hope for the best. A "deal" doesn't necessarily mean a "good" deal.
Better deals
Right now we're getting screwed.

I still have issues with folks that cheer the demise of America every chance they get.

Better deals

I still have issues with folks that cheer the demise of America every chance they get.
Well, such is the behavior of ideologues.

These are asymmetrical negotiations - China has more flexibility in letter their people suffer than does an American President. Plus, there is trade and there is theft, and that's damn near impossible to enforce.

Anyway, we hope for the best.

After China announces it will buy no more US farm products Trump blinks and moves back tariffs to December.
Tramp is LOSING badly his easy to win trade war with China.

China reportedly halts US agricultural imports in retaliation for Trump's tariff increase

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...21e812-bdd1-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html
Seems that you dont like US citizens that are finally getting real jobs that are competitive to China. Do you hate people who just want to feed their families? Do you want children to starve?

I think he wins the red states regardless, but I think Wall St and recession fears made him blink. I'm not sure what we're fighting with Jina about at this point. Sure, its IP. But I haven't seen anything on the current status of exactly what Jina might agree to, and what we're demanding. Apparantly we were close to agreement a few months back, but then Jina hard liners pulled back an offer.

but it's possible the dems could pick off Iowa or even Ohio. And Wisconsin is "big league."
so you're viva Jina?

Better deals

Stating facts is not cheering anything. It's simply stating facts. If I tell someone that if they jump off that cliff they are going to die, it does not mean I am cheering them on to jump off the cliff.

To note that Trump had painted himself into a corner is simply noting the realities of the situation. China concerns itself with the big picture. All we care about is the next earnings statement and the next election. I do not like that or cheer that, it's just how it is.

After China announces it will buy no more US farm products Trump blinks and moves back tariffs to December.
Tramp is LOSING badly his easy to win trade war with China.

China reportedly halts US agricultural imports in retaliation for Trump's tariff increase

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...21e812-bdd1-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html
Seems that you dont like US citizens that are finally getting real jobs that are competitive to China. Do you hate people who just want to feed their families? Do you want children to starve?

No, I do not want to see US Citizens have to take jobs that are "competitive" with Chinese jobs. It's hard enough at $9.00 an hour let alone $3.00 an hour.

Better deals

Stating facts is not cheering anything. It's simply stating facts. If I tell someone that if they jump off that cliff they are going to die, it does not mean I am cheering them on to jump off the cliff.

To note that Trump had painted himself into a corner is simply noting the realities of the situation. China concerns itself with the big picture. All we care about is the next earnings statement and the next election. I do not like that or cheer that, it's just how it is.
did china devalue their currency? why?

Better deals

did china devalue their currency? why?

Their economy slipped. Trump wants to do the same. Are we saying our economy isn't doing as well as some would lead us to believe?

Trump couldn't believe China stopped buying Soy Beans and Wheat.

I found out where Trump got his fake Japanese accent from. The one he uses to beg Japan's Prime Minister to buy soy beans and wheat that China no longer buys.

Are lefties high fiving each other over it? The story is from CNBC which quotes Bloomburg which in turn credits unnamed "sources who are familiar". Doesn't it sound like CNBC is spreading unverified propaganda for foreign agents in order to undermine the agenda of the President of the United States?

Forum List

Back