U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

Probably millions infected there!

Let free markets decide

There are no free markets since the orange moron emerged.

Obamacare is what completely destroyed free-market decisions. So tell me..... aside from just making empty false statements exactly what is it that you do here?

Jo

There were no free markets before Obama, Bush, Clinton, there were no free markets in the US period...

Free markets is just shit people say because they think it means something...it doesn't

Markets subsidized by government aren't free.....

Let free markets decide

Obamacare is what completely destroyed free-market decisions. So tell me..... aside from just making empty false statements exactly what is it that you do here?

Jo

There were no free markets before Obama, Bush, Clinton, there were no free markets in the US period...

Free markets is just shit people say because they think it means something...it doesn't

Thats China for you.

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thats China for you.

Yup...

And the United States......or do you think the US subsidizing the oil industry for decades is an example of laissez faire economics?

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thats China for you.

Yup...

And the United States......or do you think the US subsidizing the oil industry for decades is an example of laissez faire economics?

Not as bad a China, which controls everything

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thats China for you.

Yup...

I would love to see Azog The Defiler on a machine making gimcracks and geegaws to sell on Trump's website.

Let free markets decide

Bullshit. Look at the 3M masks and what is happening and say that again. You're an imbecile.

The orange moron has clouded your mind with lies and bullshit and you rejoice at that?

I do. He triggers the likes of you and that alone is worth my vote.

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thats China for you.

Yup...

I would love to see Azog The Defiler on a machine making gimcracks and geegaws to sell on Trump's website.

You are obsessed with me. One way love really hurts.

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thats China for you.

Yup...

Is that why you have a road sign "2-way traffic" tattooed on your ass?

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thats China for you.

Yup...

Is that why you have a road sign "2-way traffic" tattooed on your ass?

See you're obsessed with me and now my ass? Odd. Are you hitting on me? I am straight. JoeB is more your speed. Good luck.

Let free markets decide

Bullshit. Look at the 3M masks and what is happening and say that again. You're an imbecile.

The orange moron has clouded your mind with lies and bullshit and you rejoice at that?

Which makes you a dunce......

I remember when you dic suckers worshiped Palin during the 2008 elections -- because of how she "triggered the libs" -- but not a single one of you would be hoping she was president now or at anytime in the future....

Fact of the matter is -- for the majority of Trumpers -- their MAIN REASON for supporting him is because they think it "triggers" someone else....if they thought not breathing air would trigger the "libs" -- Trumpers would suffocate themselves to death

Let free markets decide

Which makes you a dunce......

I remember when you dic suckers worshiped Palin during the 2008 elections -- because of how she "triggered the libs" -- but not a single one of you would be hoping she was president now or at anytime in the future....

Fact of the matter is -- for the majority of Trumpers -- there MAIN REASON for supporting him is because they think it "triggers" someone else....if they thought not breathing air would trigger the "libs" -- Trumpers would suffocate themselves to death

In 08, I was 28 and partying. You talk a big game over a PC. I am glad it triggers you. Brave you are on the web, not so brave face to face I would wager. Relax. Leftist.

Hasn't anyone questioned why the Wuhan Covid-19 virus pandemic just coincidentally has occurred during the Sino-American trade agreement?
No, that would be crazy. Retards eating bats is what caused this, not trade agreements.

Last edited:

Let free markets decide

Jo

Free market health care is and never was doable for those who can't afford it. Millions of people cannot engage in having insurance due to cost. That has been a fact of life for decades now. That is a why a public option must be on the table. It's the free market that millions cannot afford, that created Obamacare. You have it backwards. We have socialized all sorts of services in this country going back to the depression. Socialized medicine should be no different. We subsidize the sports industry and farmers in this country. There is not one logical, intelligent reason to not do it for health.

Let free markets decide

Jo

Free market health care is and never was doable for those who can't afford it. Millions of people cannot engage in having insurance due to cost. That has been a fact of life for decades now. That is a why a public option must be on the table. It's the free market that millions cannot afford that created Obamacare. You have it backwards. We have socialized all sorts of services in this country going back to the depression. Socialized medicine should be no different. We subsidize the sports industry and farmers in this country. There is not one logical, intelligent reason to not do it for health.

ERs don't turn people away. Why do you lie so much?

It's time to kill all deals and agreements with Red China. They'll never follow the agreement anyway so it makes no sense wasting time with these communist POSs. Eff Red China.
But only Trump can walk in there and make China get their act together....he said it and it has to be true...

Why don't you believe in the God given power and wisdom of the president?
There is no such thing. If Trump had God given powers, he wouldn't have made a joke of this pandemic and gotten people killed.

Let free markets decide

Jo

Free market health care is and never was doable for those who can't afford it. Millions of people cannot engage in having insurance due to cost. That has been a fact of life for decades now. That is a why a public option must be on the table. It's the free market that millions cannot afford that created Obamacare. You have it backwards. We have socialized all sorts of services in this country going back to the depression. Socialized medicine should be no different. We subsidize the sports industry and farmers in this country. There is not one logical, intelligent reason to not do it for health.

The hell they don't; Georgia's Deal: Tighten ER access

Let free markets decide

Jo

The hell they don't; Georgia's Deal: Tighten ER access

ERs NEVER turn people away

Forum List

Back