China Joe gives your Money to Slave State China

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Joe Biden Boasts About Buying ‘Made in America,’ Spends Over $1 Billion on Coronavirus Tests Made in China

U.S. President Joe Biden gives a thumbs up after speaking to reporters as he walks to Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House

President Joe Biden boasted on Friday that the federal government was finally purchasing goods “Made in America” just weeks after buying coronavirus tests made in China.

“I made it clear, that when the federal government spends taxpayer dollars we buy American products. American products, made in America,” Biden said, adding there had only been “very few exceptions” to the rule.

OP: We have Pelosi telling athletes not to criticize the slave state Communist China and now Senile Joe gives your tax dollars to slave state Communist China, Democrats, always the party of slavery, from the Civil War to today..

Joe Biden Boasts About Buying ‘Made in America,’ Spends Over $1 Billion on Coronavirus Tests Made in China

U.S. President Joe Biden gives a thumbs up after speaking to reporters as he walks to Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House

President Joe Biden boasted on Friday that the federal government was finally purchasing goods “Made in America” just weeks after buying coronavirus tests made in China.

“I made it clear, that when the federal government spends taxpayer dollars we buy American products. American products, made in America,” Biden said, adding there had only been “very few exceptions” to the rule.

OP: We have Pelosi telling athletes not to criticize the slave state Communist China and now Senile Joe gives your tax dollars to slave state Communist China, Democrats, always the party of slavery, from the Civil War to today..
Asterisk Joe and Cameltoe Hoe Embarrassing America moe and moe and moe.

And about 10 million dollars of that money will end up in Hunter Biden's family trust by the end of the month....this is how it works...right in broad daylight...

Anyone dumb enough to stick a test probe from China up their nose deserves what they get...I received a home test saw that it was made in China and I sent it back and requested a test made in America...this was 4 weeks ago and I've heard nothing back....

And a few thousand lost in his carpet
Chinese child sex slaves aren't cheap. Yet, Xi sent them to Hunter Biden's room 24-7 along with who knows what else.

There is nothing good that will come out of The Biden Regime. He is about the slimiest politician ever to worm, lie, cheat and steal his way in to The White House.

Chinese child sex slaves aren't cheap. Yet, Xi sent them to Hunter Biden's room 24-7 along with who knows what else.

There is nothing good that will come out of The Biden Regime. He is about the slimiest politician ever to worm, lie, cheat and steal his way in to The White House.
Horrible

Forum List

Back