China Joe and Traitors

badbob85037

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2018
Now that the media has realized they can no longer ignore Hunters lap top how much time will pass before we know who the 'big guy' is? With Joe bragging how he got the prosecutor fired from Ukraine working on Hunter's crimes it doesn't take much thought on who the big guy is especially with Joe talks about China and how they are our good friends. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Joe is in China's back pocket. So the ones that support this hack, a few known facts. Over 2 million illegals he brought into the country and bought plane tickets hiding them through out the nation. paying their housing, medical, food, and other benefits Americans only dream of, all on our dime. A withdraw from Afghanistan where he left thousands of Americans and our allies behind bringing unvetted Afghans that are now some place in America plotting and God only knows where they are. From oil dependence to $7.00 a gallon. He does nothing as Ukrainians civilians are being killed which can only be seen as genocide. How long before this hack is called for his out right treason. Even an idiot gets one right every once in a while. Joe has gotten rich from the countries he has dealt with, brags about it and still is supported by the insane.

Now as if he has not done enough damage he now talks of food shortage. Something never happening in America or thought of before Traitor Joe. His treasonous acts on our Southern Border is grounds for impeachment. Every day this hack, shell of a man spends in the White House is one day closer to our demise. He is the worst piece of shit ever to enter the White House and the idiots know it. To all that support him you are my enemy. I will not be nice or kind to you because of your direct treason or your mental disability and will never miss an opportunity to take you down, it is my duty. You are a direct threat to my family and I. I'm not the only one realizing this. Your days are numbered and don't expect Joe to give a rat's ass, he will be worried about his own ass. Stupid is not an excuse.

Now that the media has realized they can no longer ignore Hunters lap top how much time will pass before we know who the 'big guy' is? With Joe bragging how he got the prosecutor fired from Ukraine working on Hunter's crimes it doesn't take much thought on who the big guy is especially with Joe talks about China and how they are our good friends. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Joe is in China's back pocket. So the ones that support this hack, a few known facts. Over 2 million illegals he brought into the country and bought plane tickets hiding them through out the nation. paying their housing, medical, food, and other benefits Americans only dream of, all on our dime. A withdraw from Afghanistan where he left thousands of Americans and our allies behind bringing unvetted Afghans that are now some place in America plotting and God only knows where they are. From oil dependence to $7.00 a gallon. He does nothing as Ukrainians civilians are being killed which can only be seen as genocide. How long before this hack is called for his out right treason. Even an idiot gets one right every once in a while. Joe has gotten rich from the countries he has dealt with, brags about it and still is supported by the insane.

Now as if he has not done enough damage he now talks of food shortage. Something never happening in America or thought of before Traitor Joe. His treasonous acts on our Southern Border is grounds for impeachment. Every day this hack, shell of a man spends in the White House is one day closer to our demise. He is the worst piece of shit ever to enter the White House and the idiots know it. To all that support him you are my enemy. I will not be nice or kind to you because of your direct treason or your mental disability and will never miss an opportunity to take you down, it is my duty. You are a direct threat to my family and I. I'm not the only one realizing this. Your days are numbered and don't expect Joe to give a rat's ass, he will be worried about his own ass. Stupid is not an excuse.
You need a news article to post under politics. Nothing to do with Hunter laptop or Joe Biden or with Ukraine or China.

Now that the media has realized they can no longer ignore Hunters lap top how much time will pass before we know who the 'big guy' is? With Joe bragging how he got the prosecutor fired from Ukraine working on Hunter's crimes it doesn't take much thought on who the big guy is especially with Joe talks about China and how they are our good friends.
Trump loved them.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Joe is in China's back pocket.
Trump is the one in China's back pocket.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump dropped sanctions on ZTE, and gets $1 billion in Chinese checks.

Let alone the 37 Chinese patents Trump and his family own.
So the ones that support this hack, a few known facts. Over 2 million illegals he brought into the country and bought plane tickets hiding them through out the nation. paying their housing, medical, food, and other benefits Americans only dream of, all on our dime. A withdraw from Afghanistan where he left thousands of Americans and our allies behind bringing unvetted Afghans that are now some place in America plotting and God only knows where they are.
Trump is the one that signed the peace deal with the Taliban, letting over 5000 of their prisoners released from custody, not even inviting the Afghans in his negotiations.
From oil dependence to $7.00 a gallon. He does nothing as Ukrainians civilians are being killed which can only be seen as genocide. How long before this hack is called for his out right treason. Even an idiot gets one right every once in a while. Joe has gotten rich from the countries he has dealt with, brags about it and still is supported by the insane.
Sure look at Trumptards, supporting a two-time impeached, loser who tried to overthrow an election, many of his cult are still trying to rig future elections.
Now as if he has not done enough damage he now talks of food shortage. Something never happening in America or thought of before Traitor Joe. His treasonous acts on our Southern Border is grounds for impeachment. Every day this hack, shell of a man spends in the White House is one day closer to our demise. He is the worst piece of shit ever to enter the White House and the idiots know it.
Trump is worse than Reagan and Nixon.................combined.
The worst president in US history.
To all that support him you are my enemy. I will not be nice or kind to you because of your direct treason or your mental disability and will never miss an opportunity to take you down, it is my duty. You are a direct threat to my family and I. I'm not the only one realizing this. Your days are numbered and don't expect Joe to give a rat's ass, he will be worried about his own ass. Stupid is not an excuse.
It is for Trumptards.

Trump loved them.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019
Trump is the one in China's back pocket.
President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018
Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?
Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.
Trump dropped sanctions on ZTE, and gets $1 billion in Chinese checks.
Let alone the 37 Chinese patents Trump and his family own.
Trump is the one that signed the peace deal with the Taliban, letting over 5000 of their prisoners released from custody, not even inviting the Afghans in his negotiations.
Sure look at Trumptards, supporting a two-time impeached, loser who tried to overthrow an election, many of his cult are still trying to rig future elections.
Trump is worse than Reagan and Nixon.................combined.
The worst president in US history.
It is for Trumptards.
1. Trump put tariffs on China, and Xiden removed them.
2. Hinter Xiden got $1,000,000,000 from China "to invest"

Here's more about the Xiden Crime Family:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG, Xi loved it
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG, Xi loved it
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1. Trump put tariffs on China, and Xiden removed them.
2. Hinter Xiden got $1,000,000,000 from China "to invest"

Here's more about the Xiden Crime Family:
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG, Xi loved it
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG, Xi loved it
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Thanks for the Q NUT Daily update.....................my subscription expired.

There is a fine company called Trader Joe's. Then there is the swamp political corrupted elite with Traitor Joe its figurehead leader.

Forum List

Back