ChIna issues threat over downing of balloon

Allowing the Chinese to test their tech over US soil is unacceptable. It's a stretch but... What if something popped off while that thing was over head. Say we had to launch our nukes, and this thing just waited for our missiles to clear their silos, and popped an EMP disabling our missiles. Far easier than hitting a missile with a missile. Having let them have their way with our airspace is a national security issue. And dropping this thing ,at sea, rather than removing on land casts shades of treason. Unless we knew what it's payload was, and indeed it was safer to drop it at sea. If that is indeed the case... This balloon was anything but "innocent".

Oh yeah?

329196896_1013405362966703_202094562280871010_n.jpg

you're triggered this early in the morning. Cute.
I don't trigger. I just have no patience with partisan cucks looking to score petty attacks based on their hurt feelings they have harbored the last 6+ years over 'mean tweets', attempting to excuse / blame current failures / mistakes on past personal butthurt.

I don't trigger. I just have no patience with partisan cucks looking to score petty attacks based on their hurt feelings they have harbored the last 6+ years over 'mean tweets', attempting to excuse / blame current failures / mistakes on past personal butthurt.
They talk about trump so much it's clear they have sexual fantasies about him.

Cause you are not partisan. Lol.

Forum List

Back