China is warring with Pakistan

Well damn, when Chinese soldiers run away and throw down their guns against Pakistani soldiers...

There is a epidemic of mass stabbing's in China. Shhh, the media doesn't mention anything BAD in China. racism is bad. Wuhan province and the lab leak? OPPS. Can't mention that.

China V Pakistan?

The worst part about that is ... only one side can lose.

Links? do your own homework you lazy schmucks, I am NOT making this up. Really. If you dispute it, well hot diggity damn, ignore it or disprove it..except you can't, because these are verifiable facts.
i did mary and it said the 2 are partnering up against India....

Mods need to move this to the rubber room. China is working with Pakistan, offering them more weapons than the Neocon USA.

I am not making this shit up. Do the homework. Its far more entertaining.

If you're not making it up, you should be able to provide the evidence.

There's nothing worse than knowing someone is either making things up, or taking a passing interest in things without really knowing what's going on. People like that need to do the research. You ask others to do it because you don't have anything.

Well damn...China is the bad guy? No mention of all those pesky mass stabbing's, either.

Those "mass stabbing's" ??? What "mass stabbing's" (and that's the possessive, you want "mass stabbings",plurals don't use ')

MaryL
Doesn't surprise me. The Pakistan army has been fighting for decades. The Chinese army?? Not at all.

Forum List

Back