China is to Blame for This

Is China to Blame for this Pandemic and the Shutdown of the Global Economy?

• Yes

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
No Cuban vaccine?
Are you blind and greedy?

Cuba uses "wonder drug" to fight coronavirus around the world despite U.S. sanctions

"The drug, called Interferon Alpha-2B Recombinant (IFNrec), is jointly developed by scientists from Cuba and China, where the coronavirus COVID-19 disease outbreak first emerged late last year."
maxresdefault.jpg

Where's the profit in stupidity?

Hey, fucktard......

1585968450009.png

1585968501558.png

Schering...….not a Cuban drug company.
Not developed by Cuba and China.

Where's the profit in stupidity?

Based on your net worth......there is none.

The drug that was developed by Biogen? One of those capitalist corporations?
The same capitalist corporation that help spread Covid-19?
biogen-1.jpg

"Biogen, the biotech company behind a cluster of coronavirus cases in Massachusetts and several other U.S. states, is committing $10 million to relief efforts in the commonwealth and elsewhere through its foundation."

$10M Biogen Donation After Meeting Creates Cluster

Will the corrupt, infectious capitalists take a $10 million tax write off for their contribution?

Will the corrupt, infectious capitalists take a $10 million tax write off for their contribution?

Why wouldn't they?

So far, 4 people have voted to let us know what incredible morons they are.
I'll try to keep the count updated.
I am letting the scientists and researchers decide the answer to whether it's a bioweapon. They have been studying it and they say no. It quite clearly came from animals. (bats, maybe?)
The bubonic plague came from China, too, and was carried by fleas on rats all the way to Europe. Swine flu came from ... pigs in Mexico.
I'm sorry, guys, but this stuff happens. What I was primarily saying "No" to in the poll was whether it was a bioweapon.
If China had not been so typically secretive, would it have mattered? No one knows. Just like when a few cases landed here, no one was very alarmed at first. They didn't know what was coming any more than we did.

In times of real stress, it's easy to waste time and energy pointing fingers. It's not going to help any though.

It's not going to help with THIS pandemic, but our actions going forward should be to let China and the world know that we are not going to do business any longer with a country that maintains these filthy and inhumane wet markets.
The world needs to point fingers at China, for the sake of the health of the world, there is a good reason to.

I am letting the scientists and researchers decide the answer to whether it's a bioweapon. They have been studying it and they say no. It quite clearly came from animals. (bats, maybe?)
The bubonic plague came from China, too, and was carried by fleas on rats all the way to Europe. Swine flu came from ... pigs in Mexico.
I'm sorry, guys, but this stuff happens. What I was primarily saying "No" to in the poll was whether it was a bioweapon.
If China had not been so typically secretive, would it have mattered? No one knows. Just like when a few cases landed here, no one was very alarmed at first. They didn't know what was coming any more than we did.

In times of real stress, it's easy to waste time and energy pointing fingers. It's not going to help any though.

It's not going to help with THIS pandemic, but our actions going forward should be to let China and the world know that we are not going to do business any longer with a country that maintains these filthy and inhumane wet markets.
The world needs to point fingers at China, for the sake of the health of the world, there is a good reason to.
In their culture, a lot of the things sold there are for medicinal/home remedy stuff. These are ancient, deep rooted beliefs. You aren't going to get them to stop. It would be like China telling the US they would no longer do business with us unless we gave up our guns.

We didn't demand Mexico stop raising pigs after the H1N1 epidemic. People need to calm down.

In their culture, a lot of the things sold there are for medicinal/home remedy stuff. These are ancient, deep rooted beliefs. You aren't going to get them to stop. It would be like China telling the US they would no longer do business with us unless we gave up our guns.

We didn't demand Mexico stop raising pigs after the H1N1 epidemic. People need to calm down.

The world is more mobile than ever before, and we are all at greater risk of pandemics. China's got to clean their shit up, or we need to stop doing business with them.

What China did in not informing the world of what was happening, and, not letting the world know that it was highly contagious from person to person was unforgivable. Worse, having W.H.O repeat that bs and run cover for them,

This is akin to having knowledge of a weapon of mass destruction being shipped to 150+ countries around the world that would kill thousands of their citizens, and, force other citizens to stop working and stay at home, and choosing to not tell a soul.
WHO didn't "run cover for China." China refused to let them in, remember? The most they could do was report what China told them.
No, read up on it, OL. The Who director has been kissing China's ass from Late December on.

Asking that they not allow the selling of dead lab animal test pets would seem reasonable though.

He never said the virus was a hoax.
Sure he did.

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats' 'new hoax'

"President Donald Trump said Friday that Democrats are using the virulent coronavirus as a “hoax” to damage him and his administration.

“The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus,” he said from a campaign rally in North Charleston, South Carolina.

“One of my people came up to me and said ‘Mr. President they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well.’ They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax that was on a perfect conversation,” he continued.

Are you having trouble remembering all of his lies?

Authoritarian government, suppression of critical information, bizarre wet markets, and the third global pandemic in a row?

Discuss.

IF this is the third global pandemic, we probably should have been better prepared.

So it's China's fault that they are a poor, overpopulated country? This is what you are going with?

and they are reopening their wet markets ...if the chicoms truly believed that the virus that shut them down for weeks came from said wet markets why did they open the back up ?? its been rumored that lab animals were sold to wet markets for extra cash after scientist were finished with them .

Rumors are nice and all, but how about facts?

These wet markets existed for centuries and they were the norm in most of the world through most of history. But it sounds scary to us, so let's go with that.

The world is more mobile than ever before, and we are all at greater risk of pandemics. China's got to clean their shit up, or we need to stop doing business with them.

The airport served 20,772,000 passengers in 2016, making it the 14th busiest airport by passenger traffic in China. The name Tianhe (天河) can be literally translated as "Sky River"; it is also one of the names for the Milky Way in ancient Chinese.[3]

Since January 1, 2019, passengers from 53 countries such as EU countries, Japan, South Korea, Russia, the U.S., when traveling to a third country, can enter China from this airport without a Chinese visa for up to 144 hours.[4][5]

Since January 23, 2020, the airport has been closed temporarily and cancelled all flights in response to the spread of coronavirus.[6] This is part of the 2020 Hubei lockdowns, a response to the outbreak.
----------------------------------------
You can't keep the capitalist and the greed out of China, by the way Ivanka is still having her clothes made there and tramp his wares. God only knows what else or who else. All major companies have factories in China, cheap workers, and Bangladesh.

Forum List

Back