China is the World's Manufacturing Superpower.

Bullshit.
Reagan and then all Presidents steamrolled factories from the US over to China over 30 years.
Saying Reagan wasn't part of this travesty shows you for the ideologue you are.
And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about your mental illness.
No my friend, it is your posts that are all bullshit and your ideology. Lets look at one of the biggest industries in the USA, the automotive industry.

2nd, let us look at Toyota

Originally known as Toyota Motor Manufacturing USA, TMMK was established in 1986 (the first wholly owned Toyota manufacturing plant in the U.S.) and is Toyota's largest manufacturing facility in the world.

Bullshit.
Reagan and then all Presidents steamrolled factories from the US over to China over 30 years.
Saying Reagan wasn't part of this travesty shows you for the ideologue you are.
And frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about your mental illness.
No my friend, it is your posts that are all bullshit and your ideology. Lets look at one of the biggest industries in the USA, the automotive industry.

Honda has built 28.3 million cars and light trucks in the U.S. since 1982.

wow, that is a lot of cars, and a lot of jobs, and three extremely large car companies which may be here forever
Thank you Ronald Reagan

I always thought the Japanese must of flipped out when the Democrats took power and began forcing US manufacturers overseas

Honda has built 28.3 million cars and light trucks in the U.S. since 1982.

wow, that is a lot of cars, and a lot of jobs, and three extremely large car companies which may be here forever
Thank you Ronald Reagan

I always thought the Japanese must of flipped out when the Democrats took power and began forcing US manufacturers overseas
Did General Electric make toasters in the US?
Car parts are made overseas and then shipped to the US where they are assembled.
It's obvious you know zero about the auto industry except what you read in snippets.

Reagan carried on Nixon's Spread Capitalism and Democracy bullshit.
If you think opening up on auto factory means anything, you didn't work in Wall Street where Globalism was the name of the game.
china had that huge of a presence on wall st, during Reagan's term?

hahhahahahhahahhaha

china had that huge of a presence on wall st, during Reagan's term?

hahhahahahhahahhaha
I presume you weren't one of the scientists who lost their careers.
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers were laid off in droves and replaced by work visas.
Computer programmers were laid off in droves and replaced by work visas.
Lawyers were laid off and most legal work was shipped to Ireland, sent back and signed by the few Accountants still employed by US firms.
The garment district went out of business.

Let's put it this way, your sole argument is that we had 2 auto assembly plants built in the US.

I presume you weren't one of the scientists who lost their careers.
Electrical and Mechanical Engineers were laid off in droves and replaced by work visas.
Lawyers were laid off and most legal work was shipped to Ireland, sent back and signed by the few Accountants still employed by US firms.
The garment district went out of business.

Let's put it this way, your sole argument is that we had 2 auto assembly plants built in the US.
2, you can even count. I gave you 3 examples. Then you lie and call them assembly plants, they manufacture.

Honda, now has 12 plants across the USA, not one, not two, 12 plants.

Toyota now has 10 plants in the USA.

Nissan has 4 plants in the USA.

They also employee electrical and mechanical engineers. Not work visa engineers although their most likely are some, but the majority of the engineers are Americans.

I will be sure to tell Bill Gates, and Apple computer, certainly the biggest employers of computer programmers and they are Democrats. How many jobs did they give to the work visas?

And of course, how did silicon valley get started?
Layoffs in the tech industry were inevitable, when we went from repairing equipment to throwing it away. Programmers were laid off, but they were certainly not laid off in droves and replaced by the B-1 visa program.

some jobs, don't last forever, although now would be a great time to be a computer programmer, of it Trump was president

2, you can even count. I gave you 3 examples. Then you lie and call them assembly plants, they manufacture.

Honda, now has 12 plants across the USA, not one, not two, 12 plants.

Toyota now has 10 plants in the USA.

Nissan has 4 plants in the USA.

They also employee electrical and mechanical engineers. Not work visa engineers although their most likely are some, but the majority of the engineers are Americans.
There is at least one qualified engineer in each plant in case the machine queue stops.
You know nothing.

Everything is based on energy.
IMG_20211008_114534_900.jpg

Forum List

Back