China is the first country to reconize the new Taliban government

Somebody else's railroads don't make Afghanistan less landlocked.

The Chinese built port Gwadar while Dubya was fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. That opens up the world for Afghanistan's natural resources. Look at a map.

The Chinese built port Gwadar while Dubya was fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. That opens up the world for Afghanistan's natural resources. Look at a map.
It didn't change Afghanistan’s borders. They are still landlocked. Your map will prove me right.

Yes, the three page agreement has been posted repeatedly.
Well what's in the deal?...what is in Trump's "deal" that wasn't followed by Biden?...like conditions for the Taliban in order for the US to pack up and leave...did you know that part of Trump's deal stated that if the Taliban attempts to retake the country especially Kabul that the US will not leave and that we would kill them all...

Did you know that in Trump's deal we along with coalition members will leave troops at the Bagram airfield indefinitely?...No because you don't know what is in the deal...that's why your comments sound so uniformed....

Joe fucked up...when will you admit that he blew the whole thing?....stubborn is a close friend of stupid...so don't be both....

Well what's in the deal?...what is in Trump's "deal" that wasn't followed by Biden?...like conditions for the Taliban in order for the US to pack up and leave...did you know that part of Trump's deal stated that if the Taliban attempts to retake the country especially Kabul that the US will not leave and that we would kill them all...

Did you know that in Trump's deal we along with coalition members will leave troops at the Bagram airfield indefinitely?...No because you don't know what is in the deal...that's why your comments sound so uniformed....

Joe fucked up...when will you admit that he blew the whole thing?....stubborn is a close friend of stupid...so don't be both....

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan as a state and ...
Feb 29, 2020 · Signed in Doha, Qatar on February 29, 2020, which corresponds to Rajab 5, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 10, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar, in duplicate, in Pashto, Dari, and English languages, each text being equally authentic.

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan as a state and ...
Feb 29, 2020 · Signed in Doha, Qatar on February 29, 2020, which corresponds to Rajab 5, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 10, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar, in duplicate, in Pashto, Dari, and English languages, each text being equally authentic.
Can't you state your beliefs without copy and pasting a link that doesn't work by the way....you are a moron....a total fool....

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and the United States of America February 29, 2020

Read your link closer dummy...look at the date of the agreement you are linking to...Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha read it yourself because I'm positive you have not....OMG please tell me the stupid will not stay in power long...stupid like you....and Biden...and anyone that said anyone but Trump...well this is what anyone but Trump looks like idiot....

Agreement for Bringing Peace to Afghanistan between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and the United States of America February 29, 2020

Read your link closer dummy...look at the date of the agreement you are linking to...Buuuuaaaahahahahahaha read it yourself because I'm positive you have not....OMG please tell me the stupid will not stay in power long...stupid like you....and Biden...and anyone that said anyone but Trump...well this is what anyone but Trump looks like idiot....

Yes, that is the agreement Trump "negotiated".

I didn't memorize Trump's agreement.
You are always arguing for or against something you haven't read and know nothing about...doesn't that strike you as a bad thing?....the amount of freedom slicing in that 3.5 trillion dollar bill for example is horrendous and if many in the rank and file Biden voters group would read it they would never support it....all I can think is that Trump winning must of really dented your head.....

Forum List

Back