China is secretly imprisoning close to 1 million people [Uighur Muslims]

Again...its a conundrum. If China conquered them..then they now belong to China and China rule. If they ARE free to leave..maybe they should. The jews were not thrilled to have to leave their homes either, prior to being murdered..but they did to survive.
They should not have to...
If they want to be more free...then they better. Or stay and complain. Like I said...its China. Their beach, their waves.

The Uyghurs are generally pretty moderate in their practice of Islam, though in recent decades the push to radicalize has visited them as well. They have been a part of the ethnic mix of China for centuries. The Han Chinese have long considered them not people to fuck with on a personal level.

Good folk for the most part in my book.

Had many a beer with some Uighur friends in Xi'an back in the day. Got into a couple of fights side by side with those same friends. And one young Uighur lady......long ago...

Ironic that the same people who scream about religious freedom over a friggin wedding cake are applauding the jailing of people based on religion. Good job people.

where do you see people APPLAUDING THE JAILING OF PEOPLE
based on religion? You definition of 'JAIL' needs some work.
People in the former soviet union were ALSO persecuted based on
religion-------did you define them as "JAILED"?

The OP said imprisoned. What is your problem? Are you one of the applauders?

you are PROJECTING in your usual disgusting manner, coyote.
I have explained CLEARLY------that the term "imprisoned" does
not apply unless you want to be STUPID----a status you so, clearly,
demonstrate. I did say that they are oppressed in the same manner
that Russian communists OPPRESSED religion in the USSR HEYDAY---
not a condistio I APPLAUD OR DENY
“Re-education camps”

China 'holding at least 120,000 Uighurs in re-education camps'
---------------------------------------------- probably not enough and the reeducation probably won't work .

where do you see people APPLAUDING THE JAILING OF PEOPLE
based on religion? You definition of 'JAIL' needs some work.
People in the former soviet union were ALSO persecuted based on
religion-------did you define them as "JAILED"?

The OP said imprisoned. What is your problem? Are you one of the applauders?

you are PROJECTING in your usual disgusting manner, coyote.
I have explained CLEARLY------that the term "imprisoned" does
not apply unless you want to be STUPID----a status you so, clearly,
demonstrate. I did say that they are oppressed in the same manner
that Russian communists OPPRESSED religion in the USSR HEYDAY---
not a condistio I APPLAUD OR DENY
“Re-education camps”

China 'holding at least 120,000 Uighurs in re-education camps'
Wow. Shades of jewish people being stuffed in squalid areas. However..it doesn't say whether the people are free to leave the country if they so choose...whereas jews could not.
Why should they leave their own country?

Agreed, yes the Uighur's are on their own lands.

None the less though, they too aren't the original peoples, exactly.

Tocharians an Indo-European peoples, known for quite a bit of light colored features are the original peoples of the Tarim Basin..

They were probably something most similar in looks, and language to a Tajik..

The Uyghurs are generally pretty moderate in their practice of Islam, though in recent decades the push to radicalize has visited them as well. They have been a part of the ethnic mix of China for centuries. The Han Chinese have long considered them not people to fuck with on a personal level.

Europeans are about as guilty of terrorism as the Turkic, and Indonesian Muslims are.

On the other hand, Jews, and even much more so Arabs, are more likely to be terrorists than Turkic's, Europeans, or Indonesians.

It's truly more about race, than anything else.

i don't care about the Terrorism . I just see 'islam' as being incompatible with the USA , the West , Western law , traditions , thinking , USA Constitution and most everything else Western Sob .

i don't care about the Terrorism . I just see 'islam' as being incompatible with the USA , the West , Western law , traditions , thinking , USA Constitution and most everything else Western Sob .
--------------------------------------- and i think that the Chinese are finding out that 'muslim' are also a problem in China Sob.

--------------------------------------- and i think that the Chinese are finding out that 'muslim' are also a problem in China Sob.

“Finding out”? Muslims have been part of China for centuries.

Because you are ignorant and afraid.

Again...its a conundrum. If China conquered them..then they now belong to China and China rule. If they ARE free to leave..maybe they should. The jews were not thrilled to have to leave their homes either, prior to being murdered..but they did to survive.

So in essence you are saying that the issue wasn't Germany killing the Jews- but that the Jews should have left Germany?

Europeans are about as guilty of terrorism as the Turkic, and Indonesian Muslims are.

On the other hand, Jews, and even much more so Arabs, are more likely to be terrorists than Turkic's, Europeans, or Indonesians.

It's truly more about race, than anything else.

:lmao: It never fails...we have one hate group bringing in Jews and another hate group bringing in Muslims.

I'm amazed at how you are able to insert Jews into every conversation.

just so they don't come to the USA in my lifetime . They do have he GOBI to escape to though .

Just like so many Americans felt about the Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany.
--------------------------------------------- so what Syriusly ?? Course , muslim or JEW , they are 2 different things with one being bad and alien and the other being decent and acceptable Syriusly .

and just saw you comment but the 'uighers' are probably welcome to stay in China if they get reeducated and change their ways Syriusly .

Forum List

Back