China is going to attack U.S. and its allies soon

Did you bother reading my post before you quoted it? Just going to pretend it doesn't exist?
I believe that you are making it up.

Most of what you claim flies directly against everything I know to be true.

I believe that you are making it up.

Most of what you claim flies directly against everything I know to be true.
You "know to be true," how? Have you ever been to China? Have you ever spoken personally to someone in China who attends one of these churches? Just because you really, really don't want to believe doesn't make it untrue.

You "know to be true," how? Have you ever been to China? Have you ever spoken personally to someone in China who attends one of these churches? Just because you really, really don't want to believe doesn't make it untrue.
I have not been...but yes I have personally spoken to those who have been. I have been in discussions with several missionaries and pastors in several regions. It's a convoluted way we communicate....but it's the only way around the the cyber wall they have.

I expect China's coming attack will be limited in scope....not wanting a nuclear confrontation yet....at this time they will settle for humiliating America and it's allies in a limited combat operation thus proving their superiority and determination to take over Taiwan.

The sucess of this planned action will prove to the World that the West is a paper tiger...and that China is not to be messed with.

nonsense. the chinese may have fragile egos and arrogance, but they're not stupid.

Forum List

Back