China is Burning Up the Ozone Layer!

Why did the Ozone Hole stop shrinking?

• Because Trump pulled the US out of the Montreal Protocol?

• China never cared about the Ozone or the Montreal Protocol?

• Man made Ozone Hole is just a scam?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol....what an imbicile.

China is building 1-2 coal plants/month. They dont care about climate change. Doy

No, they don't. when their coastlines start flooding maybe they will.

So this is your logic, 'My neighbor isn't cleaning up stuff, so why should I"?

My logic is, if you're not getting enough at home from the wife, the solution isnt to get a box cutter and slice off your gorgan.

Is China doing this because Trump pulled the US out of the Montreal Protocol?

Or did Trump pull US out of the Montreal Protocol because China was doing this?

Is the man made ozone hole just a scam?
China was a developed country but they were exempt from the agreement.
Somebody explain that.
Well, here's the reason.
Climate Change is fraud designed to fleece America of our wealth and to take away our dominance in the world economy.

CORRECTION
America is supplying the demand for their products that make it necessary to continue to expand their energy needs.
Stop buying so much Chinese made products.

Somebody explain that.
Well, here's the reason.
Climate Change is fraud designed to fleece America of our wealth and to take away our dominance in the world economy.
Bingo-Logo_reference.jpg

CORRECTION
America is supplying the demand for their products that make it necessary to continue to expand their energy needs.

Stop buying so much Chinese made products.

You know what? Not that anybody cares but I've been a huge fan if Doctor Marten shoes for 30 years. A bit pricey but best shoes by far....comfortable and last forever. Until now.... I got a pair in October for my birthday and no matter how many times I've worn them they just aren't comfortable. So one day I look inside the shoes and my jaw hits the floor....MADE IN CHINA. WTF..... of course this new pair suck. Turns out England has farmed out their manufacturing to China as well. Won't be buying Dr Martens shoes anymore. Fucking ghey.

Somebody explain that.
Well, here's the reason.

We weren't talking about Climate Change, we were talking about the Montreal Protocol, which was about CFC's....

Ah, yes, science for the scientifically illiterate.

China Is Still Building an Insane Number of New Coal Plants

"While the rest of the world turns away from the fossil fuel, China is investing big in coal-powered electricity."

"China has 121 gigawatts of coal plants under construction, which is more than is being built in the rest of the world combined. But here’s the weird thing—more than half the time, China’s coal plants are just sitting around collecting dust. If China already has more coal power than it needs, why does it keep building new plants?"

China Is Still Building an Insane Number of New Coal Plants

"While the rest of the world turns away from the fossil fuel, China is investing big in coal-powered electricity."

"China has 121 gigawatts of coal plants under construction, which is more than is being built in the rest of the world combined. But here’s the weird thing—more than half the time, China’s coal plants are just sitting around collecting dust. If China already has more coal power than it needs, why does it keep building new plants?"

The world is not turning away from fossil fuels. It still runs on OIL, Natural Gas and yes COAL. That's not going to change as we have centuries of supply, and man made climate change is a hoax and scam like this virus response.

Is China doing this because Trump pulled the US out of the Montreal Protocol?

Or did Trump pull US out of the Montreal Protocol because China was doing this?

Is the man made ozone hole just a scam?
It's a scam. People fall for it because they don't understand how the ozone layer works.

All that is needed to create ozone is oxygen and sunlight. As long as both of those are present, there WILL be an ozone layer.

UV-C light is absorbed by the ozone layer pretty high up, and when absorbed, ozone is destroyed and becomes oxygen.

UV-B light is largely absorbed by oxygen a bit lower down (some reaches the surface), and when absorbed, oxygen is destroyed and becomes ozone.

So, as you can see, so long as there is sunlight and oxygen, there is ozone... You will notice that "ozone holes" appear at the poles during their respective winters... This is because there is no sunlight at the poles during that time. However, once spring/summer rolls around, sunlight returns and the ozone hole shrinks away to no hole again... It's just a natural occurrence, and has nothing to do with human activity, unspecified "pollutants", CFCs, etc...

ACtually, the Montreal Protocol was a great example of how international cooperation can fix an environmental threat.

So of course, the right wing hates it.
oh--go ahead you sound like you know the subject, explain

Somebody explain that.
Well, here's the reason.

We weren't talking about Climate Change, we were talking about the Montreal Protocol, which was about CFC's....

Ah, yes, science for the scientifically illiterate.
hopefully you included yourself in that comment---you are probably the leader

Forum List

Back