China is a threat to the world

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
This is an editorial from Australia about how china is bullying the world with trade sanctions

many Americans have been convinced that Trump is the problem

but the view from other parts of the world is quite different

Last edited:
All Americans who believe Trump is the problem are either tools of China, or actual allies of China.... By the way to any CCP red army monitors on site, we will nuke you if this continues, and you know exactly what I am talking about, we will vaporize every one of you, 1.4 billion Chinese gone just like that... Just one sub can annihilate the entire Chinese nation, and we will do it!

All Americans who believe Trump is the problem are either tools of China, or actual allies of China.... By the way to any CCP red army monitors on site, we will nuke you if this continues, and you know exactly what I am talking about, we will vaporize every one of you, 1.4 billion Chinese gone just like that... Just one sub can annihilate the entire Chinese nation, and we will do it!
thanks to bill Clinton china can reach the US with nukes also

but this thread is about china using its economic muscle to bully any and all countries around the world that get in its way

The
By the way to any CCP red army monitors on site
They are known as the Fifty Cent Army because at one time they got $.50 a post

Thousands of barefoot commies with a keyboard flooding the internet with pro china bullshit

there probably are a few lurking around here

but this thread is about china using its economic muscle to bully any and all countries around the world that get in its way
I don't care what happens to California, or New York, and that is about the extent of what they will have a chance to hit, China and the democratic party, which they control, are behind all of this, if the US falls, and thats looking very very likely, then China is gone!

I don't care what happens to California, or New York, and that is about the extent of what they will have a chance to hit, China and the democratic party, which they control, are behind all of this, if the US falls, and thats looking very very likely, then China is gone!
China is much more capable militarily than you give them credit for

dont underestimate them

Forum List

Back