China forcibly sterilizes undesirable minority

China is one of the most aggressive players on the world stage and is a danger to all. A new story to add to the million chinese sent to gulags:

"Reports of forced abortions and sterilization have surfaced in the past, but the AP investigation indicates that the forced birth control is much more widespread than previously thought. The AP said the measures affected "hundreds of thousands" of Uighur women."

What should America's foreign policy be towards a country that threatens its neighbors, and treats its people as disposable?

I heard Donnie was jealous.
Joe Biden used his son to launder Chinese bribes

China is one of the most aggressive players on the world stage and is a danger to all. A new story to add to the million chinese sent to gulags:

"Reports of forced abortions and sterilization have surfaced in the past, but the AP investigation indicates that the forced birth control is much more widespread than previously thought. The AP said the measures affected "hundreds of thousands" of Uighur women."

What should America's foreign policy be towards a country that threatens its neighbors, and treats its people as disposable?

What day is to trial? Sounds like another far right wing, trump cult conspiracy theory to me.

What day is to trial? Sounds like another far right wing, trump cult conspiracy theory to me.
yea, u r right
Joe Biden should be on trial for treason

yea, u r right
Joe Biden should be on trial for treason
Good luck with that. You can't even get the Ukrainians to play along with that and they are being bought off with foreign aide.

... So you think the Chinese do respect an ethnic mix?...Which Chinese? ....

The hundreds and hundreds and hundreds (and hundreds) of Chinese people I have spoken to about this, both in China and in the US (and in other countries), over many years who have almost to a person spoken of it as a point of national pride.
Don't you talk to hundreds and hundreds of blacks? I thought you lived and worked in the hood.
Ignoring your mindless racist code words AGAIN (every inner city neighborhood is "the hood"? the implied insult is very clear), talk about what? What exactly is your question, and what does it have to do with the topic of this thread? Don't troll just for the sake of trolling.
Ok I think the world is overpopulated and clearly China agrees with me.

China moved in Han Chinese who are their people. The Chinese do not respect an ethnic mix.
Who told you that?

The Chinese are not very interested in anyone who isn't Chinese. I have a Chinese sister in law.

I'm not particularly interested in either the Chinese or the Uighur muslims. One side is a communist ally of democrats the other are muslims.

The Uighurs are Chinese. In reality, Chinese people are very proud of their ethnic diversity.
Oh yeah. Sure they are. The Chinese are soooo proud of their ethnic diversity that they are killing and sterilizing their muslim diversity into oblivion.
The CCP fears the Uighur. Chinese people, by and large, are proud of their ethnic diversity.
What ethnic diversity?

1593633931224.png

China moved in Han Chinese who are their people. The Chinese do not respect an ethnic mix.
Who told you that?

The Chinese are not very interested in anyone who isn't Chinese. I have a Chinese sister in law.

I'm not particularly interested in either the Chinese or the Uighur muslims. One side is a communist ally of democrats the other are muslims.

The Uighurs are Chinese. In reality, Chinese people are very proud of their ethnic diversity.
Oh yeah. Sure they are. The Chinese are soooo proud of their ethnic diversity that they are killing and sterilizing their muslim diversity into oblivion.
The CCP fears the Uighur. Chinese people, by and large, are proud of their ethnic diversity.
What ethnic diversity?

View attachment 357831

This is Jitler-level illogic. You, of course, do not know the ethnic identity of each of those children. No reasonably intelligent adult would need to be told that.

The real problem here is the brutally totalitarian nature of the CCP, and the irresponsible indifference of the rest of the world.

The Chinese love an ethnic mix. That's why the Muslims are being killed and forcibly sterilized and why blacks aren't allowed in restaurants in China.
When you were in China you never met any Muslim people in cities around the country? You never saw any black people eating in restaurants?

Is this true

Is this true

Is this true

Is this true

All this means that China is happy about their glowing diversity?

The Chinese love an ethnic mix. That's why the Muslims are being killed and forcibly sterilized and why blacks aren't allowed in restaurants in China.
When you were in China you never met any Muslim people in cities around the country? You never saw any black people eating in restaurants?

Is this true

Is this true
Do those stories represent "proof" about what happens to every black person in every restaurant in the entire country? Come on now, try a little harder.

And, you never answered my questions.

...Is this true

Is this true

All this means that China is happy about their glowing diversity?
It means that a totalitarian regime like the CCP fears organized religion. Most of the people in that Falun Gong cult were Han, and look what happened to them.

Keep your eye on the ball instead of trying to draw false equivalencies.

Ok I think the world is overpopulated and clearly China agrees with me.

Not anymore.
China is now staring down the barrel of an inescapable demographic implosion.
Link?

Forum List

Back