China experts weigh in on DOJ's halting of Trump era 'China Initiative': 'inexplicable'

When it was created in 2006, the main focus was the war on terror.

Priorities evolve.

Fox Fake News implied the unit was going away. It isn't. But you tards sure bleeved it.

They are suggesting that the focus is going to be more level, which means comparatively on a weighted average that N Korea and Iran will receive more focus than China with far less activity or global threat on their part.

Unless the DOJ are tripling the budget and manpower for this broader approach.

See post 6, dipshit.

Fox Fake News lied by omission to you. Put down the piss bucket!

I didn't even get that far. When pointed out what a terrible paraphraser and mind reader you are, I was talking about the first sentence.

What did Fox News omit? LOL, you're 0 for providing examples of your moronic claims, LOL

We do have a moral obligation.

And no, despite what Putin's Facebook propaganda says, half of eastern Ukraine is not cheering on Putin.

I doubt even half of Russia itself is cheering on Putin.
For years now Eastern Ukraine has been controlled by Ukrainian rebel forces that support reunification with Russia....

Christ, Traitor Trump has birthed a whole new generation of Hanoi Janes!

Wow you have a low standard for DC politicians if Trump is your ultimate criminal.

You need to pay more attention.

But there is that the only thing you ever post is how much you hate Trump as if that's not covered. You know, by EVERY DEMOCRAT ON THE SITE

They are suggesting that the focus is going to be more level, which means comparatively on a weighted average that N Korea and Iran will receive more focus than China with far less activity or global threat on their part.

Unless the DOJ are tripling the budget and manpower for this broader approach.
Where are they suggesting the focus is going to be more level?

You are making assumptions again. First, you assumed Biden was no longer going to defend against China, and now you have moved the goalpost based on yet another assumption!

Fox Fake News leads you people around by the nose.

Pathetic.

We do have a moral obligation.

And no, despite what Putin's Facebook propaganda says, half of eastern Ukraine is not cheering on Putin.

I doubt even half of Russia itself is cheering on Putin.
You look really ignorant right now....

For years now Eastern Ukraine has been controlled by Ukrainian rebel forces that support reunification with Russia....

The only thing is that you are talking about the far east section of Ukraine. It's no where near half the country

I didn't even get that far. When pointed out what a terrible paraphraser and mind reader you are, I was talking about the first sentence.

What did Fox News omit? LOL, you're 0 for providing examples of your moronic claims, LOL
Of course you didn't get that far. You work very hard to maintain your willful blindness.

Fox Fake News omitted what the broader approach is going to be. They wanted you fools to ASSUME Biden was no longer going to defend us against China. You fell for it because it fits into your confirmation bias which has been steadily built up by even more lies of omission by your propagandists.

The only thing is that you are talking about the far east section of Ukraine. It's no where near half the country
Read my post again...I said half of easter Ukraine....so we are sanctioning Russia for invading an ideologically split nation?.....and we are the only ones feeling the pain for it....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Of course you didn't get that far. You work very hard to maintain your willful blindness.

Fox Fake News omitted what the broader approach is going to be. They wanted you fools to ASSUME Biden was no longer going to defend us against China. You fell for it because it fits into your confirmation bias which has been steadily built up by even more lies of omission by your propagandists.

I know you're stupid and all, so I forgive you.

Here's a clue, kiddy poo. When you have two logical fallacies IN THE FIRST SENTENCE, then don't whine when people stop reading.

Jackass

I'm confused because you said that on like the only post in the whole discussion he was right about.
So you think we are morally obligated to defend the Ukraine?....I sure don't....

Read my post again...I said half of easter Ukraine....so we are sanctioning Russia for invading an ideologically split nation?.....and we are the only ones feeling the pain for it....

OK, far enough. I did miss that. It's less than a quarter, but that's close enough

So you think we are morally obligated to defend the Ukraine?....I sure don't....

He didn't specify in that post what moral obligation we had, but no, obviously I don't think that. But that's an opinion. My comment was regarding the facts he stated in that post, not his opinion. Clearing it up

He didn't specify in that post what moral obligation we had, but no, obviously I don't think that. But that's an opinion. My comment was regarding the facts he stated in that post, not his opinion. Clearing it up
G5 is all over the place today...even he can't make any sense out of his president's actions....

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
I realize you all need to bleat and squeal to avoid the fact Fox Fake News pulled the wool over your eyes once again.

I understand. Carry on.

I realize you all need to bleat and squeal to avoid the fact Fox Fake News pulled the wool over your eyes once again.

I understand. Carry on.

Obviously Democrats destroying US cities, bungling withdrawing from Afghanistan, destroying the economy is all worth it to get rid of Trump's man Tweets!

So now you are comparing this to the second world war???? are you insane?...we have no obligation morally of legally to defend Ukraine....half of Eastern Ukraine is cheering on Russia for crying out loud....
That's the real kicker. Just imagine if U.S. forces were deployed to Ukraine and started getting attacked by pro-Russia Ukranians. The global media would be licking its chops to get video showing US soldiers shooting & killing Ukrainians in Ukraine. The reason for it would never get a single second of coverage, only the narrative that U.S. troops were killing Ukranians in their homeland. It would be a no-win quagmire, Vietnam part II. Hell, much worse.

Forum List

Back