China caused 2 viruses, steals intellectual properties

China is not responsible for the inaction of this president.
Another liar heard from. Trump was on this from mid January while the dem assholes were foaming at the mouth over impeachment and attacking his travel ban. Take a hike.
No he was not. That's why we are here now.
And if Trump listened to PRC butt munchers like yourself the situation would be far worse.
15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe

Jan. 22, Twitter:
“One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
“And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”
Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
"China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."
Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."
Feb. 7, Twitter:
“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!
Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”
Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."
Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
“I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”
Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
“I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."
Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
“I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”
Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
"I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"
Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
“China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”
Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”
Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
“China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”

so where the fuk is the evidence from Trump that supports his claim china made the virus -

lets start there first -
I guess that Wuhan lab where the virus started never existed. Better get some new PRC talking points and start over.
Scientists say the virus was natural and not made in a lab.

That's the new narrative.
Lab made viruses are natural!
Critically think about that illogical new narrative, for at least a few minutes, fer' Chrissakes!

Not lab-made. If you could think you would understand that point.

There is no evidence virus was developed in a lab. There IS evidence Covid-19 naturally evolved.

so where the fuk is the evidence from Trump that supports his claim china made the virus -

lets start there first -
I guess that Wuhan lab where the virus started never existed. Better get some new PRC talking points and start over.

Critically think about that illogical new narrative, for at least a few minutes, fer' Chrissakes!

There is no evidence virus was developed in a lab. There IS evidence Covid-19 naturally evolved.

5 different countries intelligence agencies say it came from a lab, Ignatz.

lets start there first -

The coronavirus was not engineered in a lab. Here's how we know.
By Jeanna Bryner - Live Science Editor-in-Chief March 21, 2020

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article.

Related: 13 coronavirus myths busted by science

Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

WEDNESDAY, March 18, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- Despite internet rumors to the contrary, the new coronavirus arose from natural causes and was not concocted in a lab, according to scientists who conducted a detailed genomic examination of the virus.

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 illness, shows zero evidence of being artificially engineered, reported a team who published their findings March 17 in Nature Medicine.

lets start there first -

President Trump claimed Thursday he's seen evidence the new coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab and he threatened tariffs on Beijing over its role in the global pandemic. The president's assertion was undermined by his intelligence office and his top diplomat, who said, "We don't know precisely where it began."

nobody has to guess trump is a lying sob.
Have you lost your mind? He went through 7 stinking Democrat-insisted "hearings" with them claiming he was lying, and each and every time, he was shown to be not guilty of the scurrilous charges the lying Democrats made. And they knew they were lying, too, as well as they knew he was innocent of their stinking charges.

Don't you ever try to pull the wool over people's eyes here by calling Trump the liar. You represent the liars, Siete, day after stinking lie days.

And for what it's worth, you have zero moral compass to be calling anyone else a liar.

Over 16,000 lies says trump is a liar. Supporting a man who paid hush money to a woman while cheating in his pregnant wife tells me that you don need to be questioning someone elses morals. Trump was not proven not guilty at any time. The DOJ by policy could not indict him and he was impeached but not convicted because of a partisan senate.

lets start there first -

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article.

Kristian Andersen, an associate professor of immunology and microbiology at Scripps Research, and his colleagues looked at the genetic template for the spike proteins that protrude from the surface of the virus. The coronavirus uses these spikes to grab the outer walls of its host's cells and then enter those cells. They specifically looked at the gene sequences responsible for two key features of these spike proteins: the grabber, called the receptor-binding domain, that hooks onto host cells; and the so-called cleavage site that allows the virus to open and enter those cells.

That analysis showed that the "hook" part of the spike had evolved to target a receptor on the outside of human cells called ACE2, which is involved in blood pressure regulation. It is so effective at attaching to human cells that the researchers said the spike proteins were the result of natural selection and not genetic engineering.

WEDNESDAY, March 18, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- Despite internet rumors to the contrary, the new coronavirus arose from natural causes and was not concocted in a lab, according to scientists who conducted a detailed genomic examination of the virus.

SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 illness, shows zero evidence of being artificially engineered, reported a team who published their findings March 17 in Nature Medicine.

Gobly-gook (and I do mean gook) bullshit cover!

Another liar heard from. Trump was on this from mid January while the dem assholes were foaming at the mouth over impeachment and attacking his travel ban. Take a hike.
Yes, he was. He stopped travel from China, all the while democrats were trying to impeach him. While you loons called him racist.

lets start there first -

President Trump claimed Thursday he's seen evidence the new coronavirus originated in a Chinese lab and he threatened tariffs on Beijing over its role in the global pandemic. The president's assertion was undermined by his intelligence office and his top diplomat, who said, "We don't know precisely where it began."

Have you lost your mind? He went through 7 stinking Democrat-insisted "hearings" with them claiming he was lying, and each and every time, he was shown to be not guilty of the scurrilous charges the lying Democrats made. And they knew they were lying, too, as well as they knew he was innocent of their stinking charges.

Don't you ever try to pull the wool over people's eyes here by calling Trump the liar. You represent the liars, Siete, day after stinking lie days.

And for what it's worth, you have zero moral compass to be calling anyone else a liar.

Over 16,000 lies says trump is a liar. Supporting a man who paid hush money to a woman while cheating in his pregnant wife tells me that you don need to be questioning someone elses morals. Trump was not proven not guilty at any time. The DOJ by policy could not indict him and he was impeached but not convicted because of a partisan senate.
He was not proven guilty, that's all that needs to be known. Oh and Clinton was never proven not guilty either.

Last edited:

The one from the State Dept is old -- two years old -- and based on the Washington Post story (Post is owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon), so I wouldn't base starting a trade war on that.

Also, SOS Mike Pompeo is backing off on his claim if you believe PBS.

"WATCH: ‘We don’t have certainty’ coronavirus originated in Chinese lab, Pompeo says
Politics May 6, 2020 12:37 PM EDT

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that the United States does not have “certainty” that the novel coronavirus came from a laboratory in China, despite saying on Sunday that there was “enormous evidence.”

“We don’t have certainty. And there is significant evidence that this can come from the laboratory. Those statements can both be true. … The American people will remain at risk because we don’t know,” Pompeo told reporters in a news conference Wednesday. He added: “There’s an easy way to find the answer to that: transparency and openness.”

lets start there first -

That's fabrication of normal kidding, informational disagreement, etc. Trump did not try to hide from his paying a prostitute for her services, having paid her for her services, for her breaking her obligation and trying to use a past service as a way to extort money, hiring a slick lawyer who stole all the money she was to get from Trump on his exaggerated fees, and Democrats jumping on the bandwagon with glee, trying to make President Trump out to be a rapist for paying an adult prostitute for sex while he was married to somebody else. All of a sudden the Party that defended President Clinton from far worse errors than Trump is running Joe Biden, the epitomy of crime, for President.

As bad as it stinks, it holds no candle to the prostitute extorting hush money from him over and over and over for more and more and more money. and I believe he learned a mistake from his egregious error, which he owned up to in public, making both a public and private apology to his wife.

Legally, Trump did the right thing. Morally, he goofed, and he isn't repeating. The Democrat Party is now supporting a man who has done the same thing, except he used his office as Vice President to actually extort the money from the Ukraine, and you're running him for President, knowing that he is unable to keep his mind on what he is doing, but you are using him to attract a vice President people nornal

Yes, he was. He stopped travel from China, all the while democrats were trying to impeach him. While you loons called him racist.

no he didnt - he RESTRICTED travel from China - some 40,000 people on over 200 flights entered the US after he claimed a BAN -

HIS ASS KISSING COLLECTIVE BOUGHT HIS BS -

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

The one from the State Dept is old -- two years old -- and based on the Washington Post story (Post is owned by Jeff Bezos of Amazon), so I wouldn't base starting a trade war on that.

Also, SOS Mike Pompeo is backing off on his claim if you believe PBS.

"WATCH: ‘We don’t have certainty’ coronavirus originated in Chinese lab, Pompeo says
Politics May 6, 2020 12:37 PM EDT

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Wednesday that the United States does not have “certainty” that the novel coronavirus came from a laboratory in China, despite saying on Sunday that there was “enormous evidence.”

“We don’t have certainty. And there is significant evidence that this can come from the laboratory. Those statements can both be true. … The American people will remain at risk because we don’t know,” Pompeo told reporters in a news conference Wednesday. He added: “There’s an easy way to find the answer to that: transparency and openness.”

Well China remains and will remain closed and non-transparent.
China knows if they were open, we'd have to obliterate them. So does our own Gov't.
Therefore the 'natural' virus narrative gets spun to avoid a world war.
I still call bullshit on it!

China no more caused the virus than Kansas caused the Spanish Flu of 1918.

They will steal our technology given half a chance.

• Thanks

lets start there first -

Not one of those countries is called America. Bananna Republic maybe?

• Thanks

no he didnt - he RESTRICTED travel from China - some 40,000 people on over 200 flights entered the US after he claimed a BAN -

Then why did you loons call him racist for doing it?

Because trump is a racist.

lets start there first -

Gobly-gook (and I do mean gook) bullshit cover!
You can't face the truth.

Maybe by "on this" you mean drugs?

trump-reddit-coronavirus-statements.png
Either lies or taken out of context.

They are not out of context - Trump was downplaying Covid-19 pandemic risk for well over a month and spreading magical thinking instead of preparing this country for a strong response.
Oh, bull. They were, too. Here you go-
Made comment on Feb 2 after shutting down travel coming in from China-
“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China,” President Trump told the “Hannity” host on Sunday. “But we can’t have thousands of people coming in who may have this problem, the coronavirus. We’re going to see what happens, but we did shut it down, yes.”
Study Finds Most Cases of COVID-19 in NYC Came From Europe, Other Places in US which was hit worse.

Thank you very Mr. President. The doctor at CDC just talked about dusting off preparedness plans, but coming from you it has more weight, do you feel like U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading?

Donald Trump: (40:58)
I would think so, yes. I haven’t spoken specifically about that with the various doctors, but I would think so, yes. I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down not up, but yeah, I think school should be preparing, and get ready just in case.

at this point we had only 15 cases we knew about which were repatriated to the US and they were recovering, all but one.
But he was hopefully, yet stated we had to be prepared for the what if.
“It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear. And from our shores, you know, it could get worse before it gets better,” Trump said. “It could maybe go away. We’ll see what happens. Nobody really knows. The fact is the greatest experts I’ve spoken to them all, nobody really knows.”

Offering hope, yet acknowledging it will get worse beffore it gets better. Unless you think it is here for all eternity where we will be locked down forever...
“And this is their new hoax.” Speaking about the Dems latest unjustified attacks on him regarding the virus. Even factcheck got that one right. Was it a bad choice of word? Probably, but if you have any integrity you know and admit what he meant.

I will finish the others in another post.

Because trump is a racist.
You loons never called him one till he became a Republican.

lets start there first -

That's fabrication of normal kidding, informational disagreement, etc. Trump did not try to hide from his paying a prostitute for her services, having paid her for her services, for her breaking her obligation and trying to use a past service as a way to extort money, hiring a slick lawyer who stole all the money she was to get from Trump on his exaggerated fees, and Democrats jumping on the bandwagon with glee, trying to make President Trump out to be a rapist for paying an adult prostitute for sex while he was married to somebody else. All of a sudden the Party that defended President Clinton from far worse errors than Trump is running Joe Biden, the epitomy of crime, for President.

As bad as it stinks, it holds no candle to the prostitute extorting hush money from him over and over and over for more and more and more money. and I believe he learned a mistake from his egregious error, which he owned up to in public, making both a public and private apology to his wife.

Legally, Trump did the right thing. Morally, he goofed, and he isn't repeating. The Democrat Party is now supporting a man who has done the same thing, except he used his office as Vice President to actually extort the money from the Ukraine, and you're running him for President, knowing that he is unable to keep his mind on what he is doing, but you are using him to attract a vice President people nornal

Yawn. Any excuse for trump will do. Look fool, you have a man who suggested we inject disinfectant in our lungs to cure the virus, and your right wing memes about Biden are totally false as you will learn if trump doesn't run from debates. There was no Biden extortion from Ukraine.

Forum List

Back