China Calls Trump's America "Rogue "

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
China sounds a lot like the Democrat party to me. They threaten to retaliate. The big question is, where do the Democrats stand.

Chinese state media labeled the U.S. a "rogue country" and dubbed the potential sale of social media firm TikTok to Microsoft as "theft," adding that Beijing could retaliate if a deal is sealed.

Microsoft announced plans on Sunday to acquire TikTok's business in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Business as usual in China USA relations are over....no matter what else happens....China is being watched and seen by us and the rest of the free world in a much different light than before covid.....

This is what an authoritarian, communist nation sounds like when they can't have something their way. The chicoms are so used to being able to con their way through things, and if that doesn't work use force, and when they can't con or use force and something outside their control halts their plans, they lash out, and that's exactly what they're doing. They thought they had one more nice, neat little way to SPY on not only America but the world, and TRUMP had to throw a wrench in the gears and stop it.

THANK GOD FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP. Once again he puts AMERICA FIRST.

KAG 2020.

China sounds a lot like the Democrat party to me. They threaten to retaliate. The big question is, where do the Democrats stand.

Chinese state media labeled the U.S. a "rogue country" and dubbed the potential sale of social media firm TikTok to Microsoft as "theft," adding that Beijing could retaliate if a deal is sealed.

Microsoft announced plans on Sunday to acquire TikTok's business in the U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Rogue? Well... Business as usual has been getting on my nerves for the last couple decades... So... I'm good with rogue.

The Chinese government kills people and sells their body parts on the black market.

So -- consider the source.

They were using it to spy on everybody and Bill Gates wants to buy it.
Bill Gates is NOT America.
He probably just want to spy on everybody for himself.

They are allies.

Do you really have to ask the question?

Democrats have been standing with China for decades.

I know I am not the only one so sick of Communist China......I can not begin to tell you! grrrrrrrrr

In fact the whole world is sick of hegemonist Communist China!

They are allies.
They've got their people in the highest levels of our government. A senator in California and a presidential candidate who is easy to manipulate.

Forum List

Back