China bans Books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
China is now pulling books they found that are in violation of the Teaching mode of "China can do no wrong", so books are being removed from the school system and being rewritten in the form that the Leaders find "Pleasing" . Kind of like they are doing in the USA. Funny how we are following Russia, and China's shadow.

China is now pulling books they found that are in violation of the Teaching mode of "China can do no wrong", so books are being removed from the school system and being rewritten in the form that the Leaders find "Pleasing" . Kind of like they are doing in the USA. Funny how we are following Russia, and China's shadow.
Most of America's school texts are so atheistic we need to let the schools go, and return children to the basics of learning through their family's church or private school, whatever their parents dictate. And courtesy will likely return to be the same as our country enjoyed so long ago now. And 2 bathrooms, too. XX and XY. No exceptions.

Good point Dan Stubbs.
The Chinese govt will threaten family members if any of them speak out negatively against the govt, even when they are in America, far away from Chinese oversight.

You are right this is uncanny and scary how the left has started the PC police, and threatened to dox or confront/harass political opposition in public for their support of Trump or other unpopular beliefs, that they class as white-racist or anti-LGBT etc.

I don't think this is from Russian or Chinese influence.
But the political pack and pecking order mentality influences
these hierarchical groups into acting this way - divide and conquer by social politics.

It is both within human nature to socialize in this way,
as it is part of human spirituality and development to
RISE ABOVE this pecking order/herd mentality and
seek to organize and harmonize between tribes to
achieve higher peace and justice for all humanity, not just one's local tribe or nation.

The Teachers Union probably led them, the truth be known.

I still have a number of the standard schoolbooks and many others from my childhood. 50s-60s.

I believe our Democrats today would burn every one.

Strap them all down and play this continuously.

• Banned
Good point Dan Stubbs.
The Chinese govt will threaten family members if any of them speak out negatively against the govt, even when they are in America, far away from Chinese oversight.

You are right this is uncanny and scary how the left has started the PC police, and threatened to dox or confront/harass political opposition in public for their support of Trump or other unpopular beliefs, that they class as white-racist or anti-LGBT etc.

these hierarchical groups into acting this way - divide and conquer by social politics.

achieve higher peace and justice for all humanity, not just one's local tribe or nation.
I am really old and you are either very smart and educated or old. The fact is I had a Vet who taught History and told about the Battles he had been in. The thing I remember while in Korea was you will fight when you know there is another person on the other side trying to kill you. That is what WAR is. Now we face the numbing down and changing History this is just not right. I remember family members who were my Great Uncles telling us History about family who fought on the side of the North and South. It was after the war and many of them came home in bad condition but were taken care of by Family not the Gov/ . To this day the basic foundation is the American Nation. There is still the family in the Nation and yes that is what will defend it.

Good point Dan Stubbs.

Rod had made friend's with a guy who escaped to the US for a refuge to get away from the Triad. They had him since he was a child and they claimed him as theirs so the guy was never safe. He was always watching over his shoulder and they sent killers out for him. Eventually sadly they got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back