Zone1 China acquiring new weapons five times faster than US warns top official

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

this news might very well CHANGE my plans about getting Buttigieg elected instead of mr Trump.
it looks like we the best US brains and taxmoneys on the military again, just to keep up with the threats from China. To prevent the Phillipinians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, South-Koreans and Japanese and many others from suffering as a result of China suddenly flexing it's muscles. The Chinese think in a 'Go' board-game style, primarily. Also at sea and in the air.

So i get skittish when i see such a build-up by China's armies. VERY F-ING SKITTISH (nervous).
And i change NATO's self-defense plans just as easily (well, my advise pieces for those plans, because NATO and the EU armies have many civilian advisers), as you Chinese change the direction of one of your finished carrier battle groups in the field. And where Chinese commanders see the peoples of Malaysia and Singapore and in fact *all* of the Indonesian islands as cannon fodder, slave labor, or expendable assets, we good cops among western (volunteer-)commanders see them as worthy of getting saved, if they just stay out in the hills during the major fighting, and don't pick sides until the war is over. When in a river (of water, or violence), go with the flow. It's your best chance of survival. Bring life-vests, obviously. stack them with fresh water and condensed food, while you can. we might need to save you at sea. start studying up on ocean currents. south-west is good, anything that heads north from Jakarta is bad.

For Now, USA : ease up on the production rate of those tactical-nuclear / C4+white_phosphoros drone submarine bombs that we mentioned several times on our shared telepathic channels and as summaries on my facebook blog account once. keep up the work on the software department for those things though, but we might well need the explosives in their original manufactured state, ready to be chopped up and transformed into entirely new weaponry. for instance a missile that flies so fast and is tipped so sharply thta it can penetrate the command deck of an asian-made war ship, explode, and kill all those in the room (plus disable the computers in that room).

See, you Asians aren't the only ones who can be creative during a "cold war".

Last edited:

this news might very well CHANGE my plans about getting Buttigieg elected instead of mr Trump.
it looks like we the best US brains and taxmoneys on the military again, just to keep up with the threats from China. To prevent the Phillipinians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, Taiwanese, South-Koreans and Japanese and many others from suffering as a result of China suddenly flexing it's muscles. The Chinese think in a 'Go' board-game style, primarily. Also at sea and in the air.

So i get skittish when i see such a build-up by China's armies. VERY F-ING SKITTISH (nervous).
And i change NATO's self-defense plans just as easily (well, my advise pieces for those plans, because NATO and the EU armies have many civilian advisers), as you Chinese change the direction of one of your finished carrier battle groups in the field. And where Chinese commanders see the peoples of Malaysia and Singapore and in fact *all* of the Indonesian islands as cannon fodder, slave labor, or expendable assets, we good cops among western (volunteer-)commanders see them as worthy of getting saved, if they just stay out in the hills during the major fighting, and don't pick sides until the war is over. When in a river (of water, or violence), go with the flow. It's your best chance of survival. Bring life-vests, obviously. stack them with fresh water and condensed food, while you can. we might need to save you at sea. start studying up on ocean currents. south-west is good, anything that heads north from Jakarta is bad.

For Now, USA : ease up on the production rate of those tactical-nuclear / C4+white_phosphoros drone submarine bombs that we mentioned several times on our shared telepathic channels and as summaries on my facebook blog account once. keep up the work on the software department for those things though, but we might well need the explosives in their original manufactured state, ready to be chopped up and transformed into entirely new weaponry. for instance a missile that flies so fast and is tipped so sharply thta it can penetrate the command deck of an asian-made war ship, explode, and kill all those in the room (plus disable the computers in that room).

See, you Asians aren't the only ones who can be creative during a "cold war".
I remember a time before Bill Clinton when China couldn't get a rocket off the ground or make a nuke. Since Clinton sold them everything else Biden only had his son and his ass to sell them, which explains a lot of things.

I remember a time before Bill Clinton when China couldn't get a rocket off the ground or make a nuke. Since Clinton sold them everything else Biden only had his son and his ass to sell them, which explains a lot of things.
China has been detonating nuclear weapons AND launching satellites since the 1960s.

Forum List

Back