CHILLING....Yes, it did happen here before. Nazi Rally NYC 1939

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Nazi rally in Madison Square Garden in 1939

So Americans are susceptible to a dictatorship after all, and they didn't even see it then, either.

This is a still from a rally in Madison Sq Garden in NYC in 1934

uploads%2F2016%2F7%2F13%2Fnazimadisonsquare_3.jpg

May 17, 1934
A mass meeting of members of the Friends of New Germany.
IMAGE: BETTMANN/GETTY IMAGES

THEY LOVED HITLER. They didn't think he was a dictator, they thought he was the champion of freedom.

So Americans are susceptible to a dictatorship after all, and they didn't even see it then, either.

May 17, 1934

THEY LOVED HITLER. They didn't think he was a dictator, they thought he was the champion of freedom.

Old Joe Kennedy was a big fan.

what else is new? There was very serious support for Adolf in the USA in the 1930s One of his major lovers was CHARLES LINDHBERG. Another was HENRY FORD. I am lucky-----I grew
up in a town very near the epicenters of Nazi support. Their literature
decorated the landscape of the semi-rural/suburban town. I was an
avid reader with little acess to actual books----the library was NOT
within walking distance-----a few scant books on the shelf in school---
my mom's "POEMS OF SHELLEY" and the superman comics my brothers collected. There was NAZI LITERATURE all over the place.
Feel free to ask questions----early superman literature and the Nazi
stuff shoved around the USA from the 1800s to circa 1960.
Names of note a FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN

May 17, 1934

Essentially yesterday facist Antifa.

May 17, 1934

Pre 1940

a lot off minds were changed in 1940

Hmmmm...the rally happened in 1934.

Trump was born in 1946. Clearly the agenda was to engage in a breeding program in order to produce Donald J.Trump!

what else is new? There was very serious support for Adolf in the USA in the 1930s One of his major lovers was CHARLES LINDHBERG. Another was HENRY FORD. I am lucky-----I grew
up in a town very near the epicenters of Nazi support. Their literature
decorated the landscape of the semi-rural/suburban town. I was an
avid reader with little acess to actual books----the library was NOT
within walking distance-----a few scant books on the shelf in school---
my mom's "POEMS OF SHELLEY" and the superman comics my brothers collected. There was NAZI LITERATURE all over the place.
Feel free to ask questions----early superman literature and the Nazi
stuff shoved around the USA from the 1800s to circa 1960.
Names of note a FATHER CHARLES COUGHLIN
That's really interesting! Do you know which organization(s) distributed the Nazi literature?

i think that nazi party is a LEGAL political party even today '2020'

May 17, 1934

Crazy to think that America had a 'Nazi problem' but, oh shit; we still do.

I wonder if Trump's dad Fred was at the MSG Bund Nazi rally?

German, KKK, prolly hated Jews too. Nazi? Maybe.

On Memorial Day in 1927, the Ku Klux Klan marched in Queens to protest Protestant American citizens being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City."[14] Fred was arrested "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so," and the only one of seven men dismissed without charges.[15][16] All seven arrested were referred to as "berobed marchers" in the Long Island Daily Press. A Vice article noted that if any of the attendees weren't "dressed in a robe at the time, that may have been a reporting error worth correcting."[15] When asked about the issue in September 2015, Donald Trump, then a candidate for President of the United States, denied that his father had ever been arrested.[14][17]

Although both of his parents were German,[10] for decades after World War II (Fred) Trump told friends that his family was of Swedish origin. According to his nephew John Walter, "He had a lot of Jewish tenants and it wasn't a good thing to be German in those days."[3]

i think that both 'nazi' and 'kkk' are legal political organization same as 'the nation of islam' , the 'black panthers party ' and the 'democratic party' Caddo Kid .

Trump was born in 1946. Clearly the agenda was to engage in a breeding program in order to produce Donald J.Trump!
You mean Trump wasn't speaking there?

May 17, 1934

Adolf Hitler was Time magazines' Man of the Year in 1938. https://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,760539,0

You mean Trump wasn't speaking there?

May he did! He could have invented a time machine and gone back to a year 12 years before he was born in order to plant propaganda to get him elected 82 years later!

May 17, 1934

If not for the holocaust, today's American conservatives would worship Hiter and his movement.

May 17, 1934

Adolf Hitler was Time magazines' Man of the Year in 1938. https://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,760539,0

--------------------------------- thanks Freiheit !!

Forum List

Back