Chili's Refused to Honor Veteran's Day Meal Deal for Black Veteran

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
So, Chili's offers a free meal for service members on Veteran's Day. But in a Cedar Hills location, U.S. Army veteran Ernest Walker was given his meal -- then had it taken away by a smug, sanctimonious fuck who was easily and effortlessly persuaded by some stolen valor fraud that he "wasn't a real soldier" and that his dog "wasn't a real service dog."

Here's his story:

I ordered the waitress was wonderful. It took about 35 mins for meal to come. So when it attived I gave her a Tip as asjed for a take out.

She said sure, at that point a old white guy wearing a Trump flag shirt walked buy me on hi way to the bath room. He came back and aked me what unit did i serve in the 24th. I said no the 25th.

He said he was in world war 2 in Germany and we did not see people like you over there. They would no allow blacks.

I just listened he left then came back to bathroom again and pet my dog. So waitress put foid in container.

Then the managers comes and says a somes guest at the restaurant say that your not a real Soldier. I reply what are you serious what guest.

The manager Wesly Patrick said can I see military ID. I felt that was reasonable I most people ask for that so I shoed him my ID it checked out.

At that point all he should have said was 'Sir I am sorry Thank you for your service and I would have left.

But instead ge says ' tbe guest also says that your service dog is not a service dog. Now that's when igot upset and started Recording so see for yourself what happened:

He elaborated about the incident in a follow up post:

I was approached by an old white guy, maybe in his 70s, with a Trump Shirt, at Chili's on Veteran's Day yesterday. He asked if I was in the 24th unit, and I said "no the 25th". TRICK QUESTION. He said he was in Germany, and that they did not let Blacks serve over there. He left to the back, and came back and rubbed my dog Barack, who is a service dog. I was seated and eating my food. The waitress packed the rest of my food in a to go box because I had to go pick up my wife. I got my food and tipped the waitress. Then the Manager, MR. Wesley Patrick, comes from the same area in the back, walked up, and rudly informs me that a guest said that I was not a real soldier because I had my hat on indoors. Other guests heard him. He asked for my military ID, I was calm, and provided it to him. I also provided him with my DD214 which is my discharge paperwork. At that point he should have just said "I am sorry Sir, thank you for your service' Instead he followed up with "the guest also said your dog is not a service dog." Barack had his Red Service Vest on, and his Certified Service Tags. I was sitting for 35 minutes prior with Barack beforehand. At this point I was grossly offended embarrassed dehumanized and started Recording...Mr. Wesley snatched my food away, made body contact​

After some time had passed and the video went viral, Chili's finally responded.

chilis.jpg

A meeting is planned with Walker and his attorney.

Chili's refused to honor Veteran's Day meal deal for black veteran (Update: Chili's apologizes, promises to make it right)

• Banned
His best move would have been to tell the nosy fucker to kiss his ass.

What I found interesting about the story was that it took Chili's forever to respond to this, despite being hounded on social media to respond. They respond to every complaint on facebook, but they weren't responding to this.

If this guy didn't get video, I doubt they ever would've responded at all.

What I found interesting about the story was that it took Chili's forever to respond to this, despite being hounded on social media to respond. They respond to every complaint on facebook, but they weren't responding to this.

It takes all the loser businesses that do shit like this forever to respond. The only reason they do, is that people complain. Welcome to being a conservative that supports the military regardless of color of skin.

Black people probably dont make up a large percentage of their clientele or they dont think Black people would boycott them.

I checked the websites for veteran day specials, only Golden Corral offered a free meal, the rest were for free appetizers....The story is like, bogus..

I checked the websites for veteran day specials, only Golden Corral offered a free meal, the rest were for free appetizers....The story is like, bogus..

Oh that doesn't matter; there must be great catwerwaling and gnashing of teeth across the land.

Oh that doesn't matter; there must be great catwerwaling and gnashing of teeth across the land.
London is overrun with muslims. Have you faced Mecca today?
In Trump's America, anyone found looking or thinking of looking to the west will be gutted by a scimitar

Another failed attempt to smear Trump supporters. Why would that have anything to do with it? What they did was fucked up, but trying to make it political is just lame.

Another failed attempt to smear Trump supporters. Why would that have anything to do with it? What they did was fucked up, but trying to make it political is just lame.

They're not accusing Chili's of being pro-Trump, it was the other patron wearing a pro-Trump shirt who told management about the veteran.

Please learn how to read. Thanks.

They're not accusing Chili's of being pro-Trump, it was the other patron wearing a pro-Trump shirt who told management about the veteran.

Learn to read moron, I never said that Chili's was pro-Trump. The only mention of Trump was this other veteran wearing a shirt or sticker of Trump. It was a lame ass attempt to make it look like all Trump supporters go around questioning veterans.

I'm surprised you're not pissed that the black thug wasn't frisked and banned from the restaurant

He's not a thug. He's a patriot. Only dumb racists like you see everything through the prism of race.

So, Chili's offers a free meal for service members on Veteran's Day. But in a Cedar Hills location, U.S. Army veteran Ernest Walker was given his meal -- then had it taken away by a smug, sanctimonious fuck who was easily and effortlessly persuaded by some stolen valor fraud that he "wasn't a real soldier" and that his dog "wasn't a real service dog."

Here's his story:

I ordered the waitress was wonderful. It took about 35 mins for meal to come. So when it attived I gave her a Tip as asjed for a take out.

She said sure, at that point a old white guy wearing a Trump flag shirt walked buy me on hi way to the bath room. He came back and aked me what unit did i serve in the 24th. I said no the 25th.

He said he was in world war 2 in Germany and we did not see people like you over there. They would no allow blacks.

I just listened he left then came back to bathroom again and pet my dog. So waitress put foid in container.

Then the managers comes and says a somes guest at the restaurant say that your not a real Soldier. I reply what are you serious what guest.

The manager Wesly Patrick said can I see military ID. I felt that was reasonable I most people ask for that so I shoed him my ID it checked out.

At that point all he should have said was 'Sir I am sorry Thank you for your service and I would have left.

But instead ge says ' tbe guest also says that your service dog is not a service dog. Now that's when igot upset and started Recording so see for yourself what happened:

He elaborated about the incident in a follow up post:

I was approached by an old white guy, maybe in his 70s, with a Trump Shirt, at Chili's on Veteran's Day yesterday. He asked if I was in the 24th unit, and I said "no the 25th". TRICK QUESTION. He said he was in Germany, and that they did not let Blacks serve over there. He left to the back, and came back and rubbed my dog Barack, who is a service dog. I was seated and eating my food. The waitress packed the rest of my food in a to go box because I had to go pick up my wife. I got my food and tipped the waitress. Then the Manager, MR. Wesley Patrick, comes from the same area in the back, walked up, and rudly informs me that a guest said that I was not a real soldier because I had my hat on indoors. Other guests heard him. He asked for my military ID, I was calm, and provided it to him. I also provided him with my DD214 which is my discharge paperwork. At that point he should have just said "I am sorry Sir, thank you for your service' Instead he followed up with "the guest also said your dog is not a service dog." Barack had his Red Service Vest on, and his Certified Service Tags. I was sitting for 35 minutes prior with Barack beforehand. At this point I was grossly offended embarrassed dehumanized and started Recording...Mr. Wesley snatched my food away, made body contact​

After some time had passed and the video went viral, Chili's finally responded.

chilis.jpg

A meeting is planned with Walker and his attorney.

Chili's refused to honor Veteran's Day meal deal for black veteran (Update: Chili's apologizes, promises to make it right)

" My dog Barack"....lol

Learn to read moron, I never said that Chili's was pro-Trump. The only mention of Trump was this other veteran wearing a shirt or sticker of Trump. It was a lame ass attempt to make it look like all Trump supporters go around questioning veterans.

Please learn how to read, none of this was an attempt to make Trump supporters look like that. You are one paranoid dude, dude.

I'm surprised you're not pissed that the black thug wasn't frisked and banned from the restaurant

He's not a thug. He's a patriot. Only dumb racists like you see everything through the prism of race.
No that would be the man in the Trump shirt who demanded the soldier be placed under suspicion

Forum List

Back