Child Sacrifice: Creepy Joe Biden Issues Scary Warning That Little Kids As Young As 5-years Old Will Be Forced To Receive The Covid-19 MRNA Vaccine

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
nteb ^ | 10/14/21 | Geoffrey Grider

All regimes and all dictators have one thing in common, at some point they come for your children and sacrifice them on the altar of their religion, in this case the ā€˜religionā€™ being the International Church of COVID. Heretics will be burned at the stake. Today pretend president Joe Bidenā€™s White House warned Americaā€™s governors to get the children ready to be placed on the altar.

ā€œAnd whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.ā€ Mark 9:42 (KJB)

If you are a parent of a young child, think loooooooong and hard before you allow Joe Biden to inject this experimental mRNA drug into your childā€™s bloodstream. As for me, if my kids were still young, I would never allow them to be injected with the COVID-19 vaccine for any reason at any time, but thatā€™s just me. Just remember, the people pushing this drug have consistently lied to you every step of the way, and they are lying to you know. Will you allow them to sacrifice your child on the altar of the International Church of COVID?

Joe Biden White House tells states to prepare for Covid vaccinations in young children FROM NBC NEWS: The Biden administration has purchased 65 million pediatric doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, enough to vaccinate the estimated 28 million children who would be eligible should the Food and Drug Administration approve Pfizerā€™s request to vaccinate children ages 5 to 11, said an official of the Department of Health and Human Services.

Pfizer and BioNTech said this month that they had submitted an emergency request for authorization for children ages 5 to 11, and an FDA advisory committee plans to meet to discuss the request Oct. 26. The vaccine doses for the youngest age group wouldnā€™t be interchangeable with those for adults, who have different dosage and dilution requirements.

In anticipation of the FDA green light, the administration has begun planning for the vaccination effort with states, pharmacies and medical groups. The administration told providers in a planning document last week that the vaccine for children will be delivered to thousands of sites within a week of FDA authorization.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been working to enroll providers in the Covid vaccination program, and HHS is planning a messaging and outreach campaign to encourage parents to get their children vaccinated, the HHS official said.

joe-biden-to-force-children-ages-5-to-11-years-old-receive-international-church-of-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-adverse-reactions-933x445.jpg

doctors-warn-side-effects-from-covid-1984-coronavirus-vaccine-will-put-you-down-insist-you-take-two-doses-anyway-new-world-order-great-reset.jpg

7a082002d08f773d.jpg

----------

Nuremberg 2, CW II or anything similar is not coming unless we wake up and openly fight back. If recent events have not resulted in an uprising I do not know what will. The country should be shut down by now and its not. People are getting jabbed for fear of losing their jobs. The government is trampling our rights and the constitution daily, not to mention the deliberate social engineering with illegals. Elections are fixed. Employers have offshored your job and replaced you with low wage illegals or H1B Visas. We have a two tier justice system one for them one for us, examples are numerous. Congress exempts themselves from everything.

They openly mock you and we do nothing!

All regimes and all dictators have one thing in common, at some point they come for your children and sacrifice them on the altar of their religion, in this case the ā€˜religionā€™ being the International Church of COVID. Heretics will be burned at the stake. Today pretend president Joe Bidenā€™s White House warned Americaā€™s governors to get the children ready to be placed on the altar.

ā€œAnd whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea.ā€ Mark 9:42 (KJB)

If you are a parent of a young child, think loooooooong and hard before you allow Joe Biden to inject this experimental mRNA drug into your childā€™s bloodstream. As for me, if my kids were still young, I would never allow them to be injected with the COVID-19 vaccine for any reason at any time, but thatā€™s just me. Just remember, the people pushing this drug have consistently lied to you every step of the way, and they are lying to you know. Will you allow them to sacrifice your child on the altar of the International Church of COVID?

Joe Biden White House tells states to prepare for Covid vaccinations in young children FROM NBC NEWS: The Biden administration has purchased 65 million pediatric doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, enough to vaccinate the estimated 28 million children who would be eligible should the Food and Drug Administration approve Pfizerā€™s request to vaccinate children ages 5 to 11, said an official of the Department of Health and Human Services.

Pfizer and BioNTech said this month that they had submitted an emergency request for authorization for children ages 5 to 11, and an FDA advisory committee plans to meet to discuss the request Oct. 26. The vaccine doses for the youngest age group wouldnā€™t be interchangeable with those for adults, who have different dosage and dilution requirements.

In anticipation of the FDA green light, the administration has begun planning for the vaccination effort with states, pharmacies and medical groups. The administration told providers in a planning document last week that the vaccine for children will be delivered to thousands of sites within a week of FDA authorization.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been working to enroll providers in the Covid vaccination program, and HHS is planning a messaging and outreach campaign to encourage parents to get their children vaccinated, the HHS official said.

joe-biden-to-force-children-ages-5-to-11-years-old-receive-international-church-of-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-adverse-reactions-933x445.jpg

doctors-warn-side-effects-from-covid-1984-coronavirus-vaccine-will-put-you-down-insist-you-take-two-doses-anyway-new-world-order-great-reset.jpg

7a082002d08f773d.jpg

----------

Nuremberg 2, CW II or anything similar is not coming unless we wake up and openly fight back. If recent events have not resulted in an uprising I do not know what will. The country should be shut down by now and its not. People are getting jabbed for fear of losing their jobs. The government is trampling our rights and the constitution daily, not to mention the deliberate social engineering with illegals. Elections are fixed. Employers have offshored your job and replaced you with low wage illegals or H1B Visas. We have a two tier justice system one for them one for us, examples are numerous. Congress exempts themselves from everything.

Some Americans are starting to come around to the truthā€”both about the fraudulent COVID-19 pandemic and the lethal threat to their lives posed by the COVID vaccines. Unfortunately not enough of them are on the same page and very few if any are convinced enough to take up arms and fight to the death to protect their adult loved ones or their children. The mere fact that this thread ended up in conspiracy theories says it all. Shills for big pharma, the UN and the WEF are everywhere, much like political officers in the old USSR. These shills are present to enforce compliance and report non-compliance, to edit speech and downplay truths. It's a hell of a thing.

Some Americans are starting to come around to the truthā€”both about the fraudulent COVID-19 pandemic and the lethal threat to their lives posed by the COVID vaccines. Unfortunately not enough of them are on the same page and very few if any are convinced enough to take up arms and fight to the death to protect their adult loved ones or their children. The mere fact that this thread ended up in conspiracy theories says it all. Shills for big pharma, the UN and the WEF are everywhere, much like political officers in the old USSR. These shills are present to enforce compliance and report non-compliance, to edit speech and downplay truths. It's a hell of a thing.

"some Americans are starting to come around to the truth".......when they are on ventilators?

Ask your doctor if your kid should get vaccinated. Your doctor doesn't make money off of dead people.

Don't ask Facebook. Facebook is stupid a.f.

7a082002d08f773d.jpg

----------

I understand that some should take the jab to protect themselves from the (China,Dem,Seros) virus but follow the science and stop fucking flip flopping.It seeems like Biden and anyone connected to him are heavily invested in these vaccines? Maybe the profits are going into his and hunters joint bank account. It is important to send the children to school healthy so they can be taught CRT and god knows what else.
Real American must grow some balls and not allow this shit to go on. iIt's scarry but the midterm elections are a years away and calling your elected officials seems like a waste when the magority of them are being funded by a radical extremist billionaire. What can we do but stick together and pray that what Biden fucks up now can be reversed.

Forum List

Back