Child injured in front of school in critical condition

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Guess California should be looking into registering hammer's and making sure people have mental evaluations before being allowed to buy one. For the children wouldn't you agree?

A 16-year-old California student was in critical condition after a man three times his age allegedly struck him in the head with a hammer across the street from the victim's high school on Thursday, police said.

Gregory Richmond, 48, was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after the attack at about 1:15 p.m. local time near Chino High School, in the Los Angeles-area city of some 80,000 residents, Chino Police Department officials said.
California Hammer Attack: Teen In Critical Condition After Assault In Front Of High School

This individual was clearly not playing with a full deck. I hope they throw the book at him.

I agree that in the absence of guns, those who are mentally unstable will be able to get their hands on other deadly weapons, as we've seen here with the hammer. It would be silly to have hammer control just the way it is silly to have gun control.

My prayers go out to the 16 year old student, hope he makes it through this.

Forum List

Back