Child arrest an abuse??? No

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
Freeman's post was not correct

The boy, Oday, was throwing rocks at a check point along with other children near a school. The boy was kicking and screaming at the soldiers while they were speaking to a teacher about the rock throwers.
He was detained at the checkpoint for 40 minutes till family could take him home.
Three others were detained for a few hours till they were released to family.

If a child is having a tantrum and attacking another person, do you let them continue their abuse or restrain them?

This had nothing to do with torture, cages or arrest of children. It was children behaving badly till parents showed up.
along with other boys Oday was throwing stones at a checkpoint. He was kicking the soldiers and screaming while IDF were speaking to teachers of the school near by about the the rock throwers. IDF detained him on site for 40 minutes till family could take him home. Three others were detained and released after a few hours.

This had nothing to do with outside cages, torture or arrest. Why are so many stories using erroneous images or misrepresents images?

Why misrepresent the image from more than a year ago? If a child is having a tantrum, kicking and hit another person, do you restrain them or let them continue the abuse? Maybe you should question why it took so long for family to arrive and take him home?

Being detained at a check point they were attacking for a hour or more till they can be released to family is hardly arrest or abuse.

along with other boys Oday was throwing stones at a checkpoint. He was kicking the soldiers and screaming while IDF were speaking to teachers of the school near by about the the rock throwers. IDF detained him on site for 40 minutes till family could take him home. Three others were detained and released after a few hours.

This had nothing to do with outside cages, torture or arrest. Why are so many stories using erroneous images or misrepresents images?

Why misrepresent the image from more than a year ago? If a child is having a tantrum, kicking and hit another person, do you restrain them or let them continue the abuse? Maybe you should question why it took so long for family to arrive and take him home?

Being detained at a check point they were attacking for a hour or more till they can be released to family is hardly arrest or abuse.

PS----if you examine the picture of the "arrest" closely------you will see that the
soldiers are holding him gently

PS----if you examine the picture of the "arrest" closely------you will see that the

the Oday was fighting against them. IDF was trying first to restrain him, pick him up and then to carry him like a rug held and carried by all three in their arms.
I saw all the pictures and video.

This was over a year ago so why is freeman bring this up now?

a palestinian teen shot three IDF today and he was killed in the process. palestinians attacking soldiers, under no conditions is that smart. Rock, knife, gun, all weapons. Kids anywhere get killed for less.

Poster like freeman don't cry child abuse when palestinians kill children or teens while making bomb or when rockets and mortars land in gaza.

the Oday was fighting against them. IDF was trying first to restrain him, pick him up and then to carry him like a rug held and carried by all three in their arms.
I saw all the pictures and video.

This was over a year ago so why is freeman bring this up now?

a palestinian teen shot three IDF today and he was killed in the process. palestinians attacking soldiers, under no conditions is that smart. Rock, knife, gun, all weapons. Kids anywhere get killed for less.

Poster like freeman don't cry child abuse when palestinians kill children or teens while making bomb or when rockets and mortars land in gaza.

It seems to me----based on the little I know about this case that Palestinian
children have no fear of IDF men-------kids always KNOW

I would've shot them.

a teen that shot three soldiers was shot and killing

for kids that throw rocks and kick or hit soldiers, should they become the subject of rocks, kicks and hits by soldiers, or held and in some cases arrested.

five teens involved in the death of a four year old girl have been sentenced to 15 yrs, not death. They got off easy

I would've shot them.

for kids that throw rocks and kick or hit soldiers, should they become the subject of rocks, kicks and hits by soldiers, or held and in some cases arrested.

five teens involved in the death of a four year old girl have been sentenced to 15 yrs, not death. They got off easy

they may end up with a college education

I would've shot them.

and a salary while in jail

I would've shot them.

sheeeesh WHO COULD RESIST THE BENEFITS?

I would've shot them.

and if they get killed a garden of wine and virgins

and their family get a payment

I would've shot them.

and if they get killed a garden of wine and virgins

and their family get a payment

Damn-----YOU GOT ME -----where do I sign up?

and not so far away children are tortures, abused and imprisoned by assad and killed
CaFKJ8aUMAABHAZ.jpg

Assad was doing the same to palestinians inthe camps, not just his own people............

but then his father killed thousands in the camps in Lebanon

what russia does to children
CaFdu3ZWIAAcm66.jpg

and people like Amar who was a paramedic is tortured to death
CaFH-liWAAAgO6D.jpg

I've been getting the horrors, play by play, about the middle east via the net for the last thirty years and I lived it for year before I left.

Sorry, what happens in the palestinians, how every sad or tragic at time, is hardly close to what others suffer or even what hamas does to it's own in gaza.
I'm sure even Israeli killed or maimed has family with horror stories about their loved ones.

The region is violent and life is too cheap still. Palestinians lives are too cheap or parents would not be ending their young teens and preteens out to be killed. Groups like hamas care for no palestinian lives except to incite as propaganda on global media.

Children that commit violent acts in any country are arrest, if possible, and sent to jail. Many are killed long before.

Why do black lives or palestinian lives matter so much more than every single child of every parent around the world that suffers a major tragedy or violence?

all lives matter, but Israel is not out to kill all palestinians, but they do have a right to take action to defend themselves and their country.

War is horror on all sides, and the faces of children make it more so, but if children are being detained or arrested then are not being intentionally killed. Jail is not supposed to be a giant water park or a summer camp with horses and row boats. They committed crimes, often at the urging of their parent schools and leaders.

Forum List

Back