Child actors expose the whitehouses cluelessness lol

Peasants are worth less today then since January expecting them to come to office months before. Golly gee. Kill Jimmy Kimmel's child as proof of unity.

Just seems unnecessary for him. He couldn't find a few fans?

If true it's disingenuous.

Orange man bad.

Brandon worse.
i would think he could. not really dug into the why's.

for kamala, you could tell there was production behind the video. a lot. given that you know it's not a random "hey i met kids in the hallway" routine. if that's how they billed it, chalk it up to another bullshit lie as usual.

between this and greenscreens behind biden, we know everything they do is fake anyway.

but honestly, in the 30 seconds i saw, i wanted to hurl from the fake sugar rush she was trying to give off.

Peasants are worth less today then since January expecting them to come to office months before. Golly gee. Kill Jimmy Kimmel's child as proof of unity.
peasants? the peasants are my people. i love the peasants.

PULL!

I bet this is a lie. Trump has "fans".

You support the use of actors by Brandon?
How much of a bet do you want to make? Hiring people for show about the space program and hiring people to pretend they support your run for president are not the same.

then you must be a puppet because you're always outraged at what you call their outrage. and if you say you are simply "entertained" - isn't that what the person you are referring to also said about their view?

why you gotta make up shit for other people?

cause you're an ass. that's why.
Am I starting threads about such trivial matters like right wing nutjobs such as yourself are doing, constantly?

The child actors were like, "That dude with the wig can't act for sheeet."

I bet this is a lie. Trump has "fans".

You support the use of actors by Brandon?

Sorry but they admitted to it...

You see this is how they make fools out of you, there brilliance is willing you want to be fooled again..

In this case it seems the Space Agency was doing the Video not the Democratic party... Standard fair to use child actors in this role... Sesame Street and Barney uses them as well... Are you shouting at them as well... This is a tightly cut promotional video, what do you expect..

Just seems unnecessary for him. He couldn't find a few fans?

If true it's disingenuous.

Orange man bad.

Brandon worse.
At that time he couldn't find a few fans and be assured they wouldn't be there shouting where is their money...

It was the very start, he hadn't even called the Mexicans Rapists and Murders yet...

He hired actors, you just don't like the truth...

Biden didn't hire actors in this case... Space Agency probably hired a marketing crew that wanted to use actors, makes thinks easier... You are you the only person who didn't know that..

Forum List

Back