Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters
Tom Brady is a fucking animal!
Are you as a Pats fan voting against Brady ( as most are )
No fucking way. Patriots South are taking this. Brady and Gronk are Patriots for life. Go TB!
Is Gronk a big jerk in real life ??
He was on Family guy and he was extremely crazy and insane . He was throwing wild parties 24-7 and disturbed every house on the block
No

Great guy
He even whipped Peter in the balls with a towel and later picked up a bus and destroyed their house
You do realize it's not real, right?
I don’t know ?? I never heard him speak
I assume the bus smashing was fake but the wild 24/7 parties??

you know that’s a cartoon, right?

I don't think anyone mentioned it, but losing Eric Fisher was the biggest reason the Chiefs lost IMO. Mahomes had pressure most of the game. The Chiefs offensive line couldn't hold up.

Don't get me wrong, the Bucs D played great. The Chiefs D played poorly. The Chiefs coaches did not adapt to the realities of the game. I'm not trying to excuse the loss or anything. I do think that if Fisher played, though, it would have been a very different game. The Bucs might have still won, but the Chiefs would have put up more points.

I hate that Brady will probably win MVP. I'd like the whole Bucs D to get it, or even Todd Bowles. Really, the past 2 games for the Bucs I think the defense was what allowed them to win.

The constant pressure on Mahomes definitely cost them any offense. The second quarter penalty calls were also ridiculous. I'm still trying to understand the offside call that lead to the ball going back to Brady and the TD.

I've never seen a QB try to make so many desperate throws on the run, and I watched Montana do it often (with far more success). Mahomes felt he had to force the game, he was clearly not 100% either, considering he has a surgery coming up.

I understand you need to have your star QB in, but, sometimes you have to make the tough call. Mahomes should have let the backup at least start, grind it out if it isn't working out. Tough to do though.

Ultimately, Brady is in discussions that no other team player in sports history is in. I know the Celtics had those insane dynasties, but Brady is doing it by himself, now on different teams, in a sport in which one loss in the post-season and you are sent home.

Just for comparison:

Brady has now tied Otto Graham for number of NFL championships. Graham did also win an NBL championship, and reached the NFL championship in every year he played, so it's not really a close comparison as far as that goes. Graham played in a very different time, of course.

Fun fact I discovered looking at this: Otto Graham and Gene Conley are the only 2 people to have won championships in 2 of the 4 major US sports. Graham won in football and basketball, Conley won in baseball and basketball.

FB_IMG_1612922092530.jpg

Antoine Winfield Jr. has been fined $7,815 for mocking Tyreek Hill's "peace sign" celebration during the Super Bowl

Wtf. Haha. At least they got a trophy

Forum List

Back