Chiefs VS Bucs pick your poison! Superbowl 55

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
460-4609229_kansas-city-chiefs-decal-clipart-kansas-city-chiefs.jpg

Yeah no way the Bucs win this one unless there’s a combination of injuries and freak plays. I give Brady credit for being this good at his age, but even in his prime he wasn’t as good as Mahomes. Tampa has great weapons, but KC has better weapons and better coaching. Spags has made the chiefs defense legit. I’ll be rooting for Tampa because they’re underdogs and I respect JPP for even still playing in the nfl after the accident , but they’re no match for KC. I know football is a tough sport, but the Bucs getting 3.5 is a very weird line. KC should be favorite by 8, and even then I’d take KC to cover. Of course because I said that watch the opposite happen.

Yeah no way the Bucs win this one unless there’s a combination of injuries and freak plays. I give Brady credit for being this good at his age, but even in his prime he wasn’t as good as Mahomes. Tampa has great weapons, but KC has better weapons and better coaching. Spags has made the chiefs defense legit. I’ll be rooting for Tampa because they’re underdogs and I respect JPP for even still playing in the nfl after the accident , but they’re no match for KC. I know football is a tough sport, but the Bucs getting 3.5 is a very weird line. KC should be favorite by 8, and even then I’d take KC to cover. Of course because I said that watch the opposite happen.

KC can't keep giving leads to their opponents! It bit them in the arse against The Raiders I guess! Last season's playoffs and SB were magical, but they can't keep being that lucky! :p

KC can't keep giving leads to their opponents! It bit them in the arse against The Raiders I guess! Last season's playoffs and SB were magical, but they can't keep being that lucky! :p

Dude last year I don’t know how many points they spotted Houston, but I thought for sure that game was over, and the chiefs came back within a blink of an eye. As you can tell by my avatar I’m a Buffalo fan. When we went up 9-0 against the chiefs I didn’t even feel like we had a lead. Mostly because we got lucky the chiefs fumbled that kickoff, but, yeah man, the chiefs can put up points, man. They remind me of the peak Golden state Warriors in basketball. Just so explosive. Their offensive weapons are second to none and Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL. Tampa you might say has a better defense, but I honestly don’t think so. It’s really amazing how the Chiefs have managed the salary cap to have a good defense, the best quarterback, and a track team offense.

Iggles whupped Brady's ass in LII and our former coach will follow suit.
Enjoy that OP. It's fun.

The Chiefs offense just looks too good. Tampa's D played a very good game (even discounting a couple of holding/PI calls that weren't called, which has to piss off Green Bay fans), but I think they'll have to be better to have a chance against KC. Anyone can have an off week, but the Chiefs are just scary right now. Even their defense is playing good football.

There WAS an offensive lineman for KC who got hurt that supposedly has an Achilles injury; I don't know how badly that will hurt the Chiefs. Other than that, right now no one can seem to stop Kelce and Hill while Mahomes is back there.

Tampa took advantage of King from Green Bay, who played a terrible game. He gave up that TD pass at the end of the first half, he committed the pass interference when GB needed a stop at the end, he was beaten on other occasions as well. Without that, the Packers might have won. KC just destroyed Buffalo. The fumble on the punt early is the only reason Buffalo was close for a while.

There are no guarantees, Tampa is a good team and they certainly have a shot, but KC just looks too good. My quick take is Chiefs 34, Bucs 27.

I'm so over Brady! I will try to avoid the overhype of this Super Bowl; a "changing of the guard" I'm sure! :rolleyes:
The two best quarterbacks to play in today's league.

Finally a superbowl where both teams clearly earned the trip and aren't tainted by bad reffs

Brady is the GOAT, but I wouldn't put him as the #2 QB this year. I think I'd argue that Rogers, Watson, and Allen were all better than Brady. Not a huge amount of separation between them all, though.

The Chiefs offense just looks too good. Tampa's D played a very good game (even discounting a couple of holding/PI calls that weren't called, which has to piss off Green Bay fans), but I think they'll have to be better to have a chance against KC. Anyone can have an off week, but the Chiefs are just scary right now. Even their defense is playing good football.

There WAS an offensive lineman for KC who got hurt that supposedly has an Achilles injury; I don't know how badly that will hurt the Chiefs. Other than that, right now no one can seem to stop Kelce and Hill while Mahomes is back there.

Tampa took advantage of King from Green Bay, who played a terrible game. He gave up that TD pass at the end of the first half, he committed the pass interference when GB needed a stop at the end, he was beaten on other occasions as well. Without that, the Packers might have won. KC just destroyed Buffalo. The fumble on the punt early is the only reason Buffalo was close for a while.

There are no guarantees, Tampa is a good team and they certainly have a shot, but KC just looks too good. My quick take is Chiefs 34, Bucs 27.

All good points. Kansas City is playing very well on both sides of the ball, and overall, their team is healthy. Brady is obviously great, but it appeared in the second half of their game, that the offense hit the wall, and their defense held it together for them to secure the win.

Kansas City appears to be the stronger second half team, so your prediction makes a lot of sense.

I'm so over Brady! I will try to avoid the overhype of this Super Bowl; a "changing of the guard" I'm sure! :rolleyes:
The two best quarterbacks to play in today's league.

Finally a superbowl where both teams clearly earned the trip and aren't tainted by bad reffs

Brady is the GOAT, but I wouldn't put him as the #2 QB this year. I think I'd argue that Rogers, Watson, and Allen were all better than Brady. Not a huge amount of separation between them all, though.

Without a doubt those guys. I’d go as far to say Wilson, Lamar, Tannehill, Carr were better than Brady as well. Like you said Brady is the GOAT. Best career of all time, but even in his prime he never had the arm talent of a Mahomes, Allen, Rogers and could never make plays outside the pocket. Mahomes is on his tail and he has a long way to go, but two Super Bowls at his age would be a good start.

All good points. Kansas City is playing very well on both sides of the ball, and overall, their team is healthy. Brady is obviously great, but it appeared in the second half of their game, that the offense hit the wall, and their defense held it together for them to secure the win.

Kansas City appears to be the stronger second half team, so your prediction makes a lot of sense.

If the Bucs win this game (which I really don’t see happening) is because they’re defense played lights out. I believe the 49ers kind of held Mahomes in check last year. I don’t think 43 year old Brady is out-dueling a young Mahomes. Brady led the league in interceptions thrown and was 26th in completion percentage. Having said that it football, so anything can happen.

If the Bucs win this game (which I really don’t see happening) is because they’re defense played lights out. I believe the 49ers kind of held Mahomes in check last year. I don’t think 43 year old Brady is out-dueling a young Mahomes. Brady led the league in interceptions thrown and was 26th in completion percentage. Having said that it football, so anything can happen.

Absolutely correct. On any given day, anything can happen to any team in the NFL.

I believe that the Bucs have absolutely benefitted from Bradys leadership and experience, but he is still 43 years old, and the Bucs defense will have to meet their offense more than halfway in order to win.

The Chiefs and Mahomes have some formidable weapons with Kelce and Hill, that are even more dangerous during the
playoffs, and their record shows that. Either way It should be an interesting game.

The dynamic of the match up between Brady and Mahomes kind of reminds me of when Joe Namath and Johnny Unitas faced each other in Superbowl 3.

Forum List

Back