Chief of Naval Operations is a Wokester douchebag. He should be relieved of command IMMEDIATELY.

This mealy mouth weasel is the Chief of Naval Operations?????? We are screwed ladies and gentlemen.

Obama hold over. The kenyan fired all the patriotic brass that was true military, and now the national embarrassment senile cheated in buffoon is continuing the woke military SJW experiment. China and Russia are laughing their asses off.

Last edited:
I agree with you OP!!!

Only thing is.....WHO is going to relieve that scum of Command now????WHO?

We are living under a stolen criminal Administration....WHO IS GOING TO DO THAT? Nobody will, they are all thugs.

This is a very horrible reality to be living in.

This mealy mouth weasel is the Chief of Naval Operations?????? We are screwed ladies and gentlemen.

Obama hold over. The kenyan fired all the patriotic brass that was true military, and now the national embarrassment senile cheated in buffoon is continuing the woke military SJW experiment. China and Russia are laughing their asses off.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. Admiral Gilday was promoted to the post as Chief of Naval Operations in August of 2019.

The CNO is nominated by the President and must be confirmed by the Senate. Since that took place in August of 2019, that means President Trump nominated Adm Gilday and a republican dominated Senate approved him.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. Admiral Gilday was promoted to the post as Chief of Naval Operations in August of 2019.

The CNO is nominated by the President and must be confirmed by the Senate. Since that took place in August of 2019, that means President Trump nominated Adm Gilday and a republican dominated Senate approved him.
Makes no difference. He's still an obama holdover, and a complete POS...

So it is another example of Trump hiring the BEST people?

I don't give a damn who hired him, it's irrelevant. The problem is him being where he's at and being a total ass clown.

Nice try,he was nominated by Obama in 2016. He was already in the pipeline for Chief of Navy Operations and I would not expect President Trump to have intimate knowledge of Gilday's politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No it is another example of the stain Obama's two terms have left on this country.

• Thanks

Nice try,he was nominated by Obama in 2016. He was already in the pipeline for Chief of Navy Operations and I would not expect President Trump to have intimate knowledge of Gilday's politics.

So you are claiming he was nominated in 2016, and just languished for 3 years, and then President Trump and the 2019 Senate approved him without finding out his politics?

I agree with you OP!!!

Only thing is.....WHO is going to relieve that scum of Command now????WHO?

We are living under a stolen criminal Administration....WHO IS GOING TO DO THAT? Nobody will, they are all thugs.

This is a very horrible reality to be living in.
So...when did you serve in the Navy? Never? Couldn't pass the physical, eh?

I don't see how. The Chief of Naval Operations serves a 4 year term, and he has been out of office for over 4 years now.

Even I know that.

So you are claiming he was nominated in 2016, and just languished for 3 years, and then President Trump and the 2019 Senate approved him without finding out his politics?

Typically for these positions, the branch of service will send the President a list of all the qualified individuals for the position (who are willing to take it). The President then selects the one they want to nominate from that list.

The qualifications required for the position generally means that only a few are eligible to serve in the first place. First of all, they must have served a full tour in a joint duty assignment. Secondly, they must be a full "4 star Admiral", and not be holding that rank purely by reason of their current posting. At this time, there are only 8 total holding that rank, including Adm. Gilday. And I have no idea how many meet the other qualifications (as well as the unwritten one that they have to be willing to serve in the position).

And since Adm Gilday achieved that rank in 2019, it is only natural that he was on that list.

I don't see how. The Chief of Naval Operations serves a 4 year term, and he has been out of office for over 4 years now.

Even I know that.
He's been out of what office?

He's been in the Navy for a long time.

Even I know that.

Even I know that.

Yes, first commissioned under President Reagan. In fact, as a graduate of the USNA Class of 1985, Reagan was still President when he started at the academy.

In fact, given his DOR as a 4 Star was in 2019, that means that President Trump approved that as well.

Even I know that.

Even I know that.

Yes, first commissioned under President Reagan. In fact, as a graduate of the USNA Class of 1985, Reagan was still President when he started at the academy.

In fact, given his DOR as a 4 Star was in 2019, that means that President Trump approved that as well.
Most officer increases in rank are rubber stamped anyway. Senator Cotton, however, has threatened to end that practice.

In any case, none of this is relevant to the fact that the man is a complete woke ass clown.

I appreciate your technical knowledge on how this douchebag got to the position he is in. I stand by my assertion that he was groomed and pipelined for the position and it is not reasonable to "blame" President Trump for not knowing what a fucking Wokester loser ADMIRAL Gilray is.

• Thanks

Even I know that.

Even I know that.

So when the kenyan muslim was president, and went on his patriot purging rampage through our military firing conservative brass, this naval idiot was spared because it was obvious he was a leftist.

An obama hold over, just like I said.

Forum List

Back